Mexican Nationalism Disguised as anti-Trump, anti-Racism Protests

Just like those with " situational sexuality " ( EKIM The Inbred Chimp and assup piggy mamboolah ) that work their areas' gloryholes, then scream on here about being "outed " for their " charitable foundation " and " therapeutic works to the community " . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Strut your stuff gay rey.
ANOTHER one of YOUR selfies, EKIM ? YOU are as narcissistic as Slick Willy and odummer !
ANOTHER one of YOUR selfies, EKIM ? YOU are as narcissistic as Slick Willy and odummer ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Keep dodging gay rey, You may make faggot of the year. where is your next parade?
First of all, what the fuck is wrong with Mexicans being proud of Mexico? You and Drumpf say "Mexican" like it was some kind of disease. He loves their "taco bowls," remember?

Second, the reconquista was about the Catholics kicking the Muslims and Jews out of Spain during the middle fucking ages, SLOBBRIN. It has nothing to do with Mexico. You're a fucking idiot.

But I suppose there's always room for another reason to be scared of our own shadow, right dipshits?

Your rhetoric gets more ignorant with each passing day.

Maybe you'll completely devolve into Neanderthals by the time the strike the first gavel in Cleveland. Many believe you already have.
There is another word for people who won't allow free political speech, who are nationalists, who are violent, who believe in sharing the wealth, who believe that their race is superior, who believe in attacking the supporters of their percieved opposition.....they are called NAZIS. These are the Nuevo Nazis.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're a pinche mamahuevo, JBaboso!
  • DSK
  • 06-04-2016, 09:08 AM
First of all, what the fuck is wrong with Mexicans being proud of Mexico? You and Drumpf say "Mexican" like it was some kind of disease. He loves their "taco bowls," remember?

Second, the reconquista was about the Catholics kicking the Muslims and Jews out of Spain during the middle fucking ages, SLOBBRIN. It has nothing to do with Mexico. You're a fucking idiot.

But I suppose there's always room for another reason to be scared of our own shadow, right dipshits?

Your rhetoric gets more ignorant with each passing day.

Maybe you'll completely devolve into Neanderthals by the time the strike the first gavel in Cleveland. Many believe you already have. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If they love Mexico, why do so many want to fucking leave it?
Actually, they're staying in droves. But you knew that, didn't you, JL?

Are you suggesting that the anti-Trump movement is sponsored by the Mexican government? Something else that makes a shit load of sense.

When are you going to post the instant messages you claim I've been sending you? Don't you want me to leave the forum? I made a simple and easy proposition.

Come on, JL. Put your money where your mouth is!
Well that's relevant, for a change, SLOBBRIN.

How about schooling us on the Reconquista some more?

What are your plans for your time off after Election Day?

Keep dodging gay rey, You may make faggot of the year. where is your next parade? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU'VE ALREADY won the KansASS " Faggot of the Year " title with YOUR vast gloryhole and dingleberry picking operation up there ! Just think of all of the customers that YOU will have once YOU win the DOTY award, EKIM !
Is YouRong getting all twisted about the word "Mexicans"?

When it's his turn they'll probably give him a sack with just black beans in it.
Sheriff David Clarke on this 0zombie BULLSHIT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLQT9q5-kQA
YOU'VE ALREADY won the KansASS " Faggot of the Year " title with YOUR vast gloryhole and dingleberry picking operation up there ! Just think of all of the customers that YOU will have once YOU win the DOTY award, EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They say you are what you think about most of the time. Anyone can see that dicks and asses is all you think about gay rey,

while it appears just fine to wave Mexican flags .. in America ..and burn the US flag in America .. apparently you can't fly the American flag .. in America.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/firefight...135644094.html

Firefighters compared to terrorists for flying US flags

FOX News Videos

June 4, 2016

Union president responds on 'Fox & Friends' to city official's call to take American flags off of trucks
while it appears just fine to wave Mexican flags .. in America ..and burn the US flag in America .. apparently you can't fly the American flag .. in America. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
One must not offend the illegal aliens, you know?

The antidote for the "Mexican" flag within sight of my residence ...

.... is the Texas battle flag.....which followed the "Wanted" poster with a reward mounted on the windshield of the vehicle in my driveway that was vandalized by one of the little shits .... my shit stays on my property ... their shit stays on their property ... which includes their obnoxiously loud "ya-ya" music ... coming from the vehicle speakers in the driveway cranked up so they can hear it the house!

Contrary to Liberal Bullshit ... most of the "Hispanics" in this country are not welcomed in Mexico and are not respected by the "real" Mexicans....most can't even be understood by "real" Mexicans when they speak to them.

I guess I should start hoisting the "Union Jack" on the appropriate occasions!