Did you think it would take long for this shit to come out?

• R.M.
  • 02-15-2017, 04:58 AM
This is great the orange POS hasn't even been in office 30 days - I love it !! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Tell those assholes to shut up... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shut the fuck up Pinky...
News about nothing.
Same as before.

Just keep trying.
The problem is putin knows a lot about trump. And he isn't afraid of him and he doesn't respect him. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Does Putin confide in you much?

Or just every now and then?
of course he does. They all know what others think so they can correct them and make sure they thinck the way they want them to.. baa baa baa
Is this another Flynnghazi thread?
Is this another Flynnghazi thread? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Flynn is probably delighted today.

I was entertained by the House Democrunts screaming for an "investigation"! Problem is ... they want to "narrow" the inquiry! The DOJ and the FBI may have a little to say about that.

Sessions is in charge. Not Comey.
It is time to re-opened the question of charges against the former Secretary of State.
Why not Abscam? Iran-contra?

You make no sense.

Shut the fuck up Pinky... Originally Posted by R.M.
If you could shut the fuck up you wouldn't need plastic surgery so often...
It is time to re-opened the question of charges against the former Secretary of State. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I suspect that Comey and Session are having a "get up to speed" consultation to determine how much longer Comey will remain. He should go so he can testify in the investigation.

I suspect Sessions is familiar with the "burden of proof" and if he has some hesitancy I imagine Gowdy will enlighten him. It appears that there may be some others in line for indictments too.
Sessions won't go after a white person.
AssWipe ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
If you could shut the fuck up you wouldn't need plastic surgery so often... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go beat your wife, oinkboy. Picking on providers all the time makes you even more pathetic. You and LubedAss are both sick fucks.
Sticks and stones, cockstalker. Sticks and stones.

Princess YUGE Twat is choking on a bitches brew of her own cun-cock-shun.

Go WK for someone weaker than yourself. (If you can find somebody). If she asked for YOUR help then she's as desperate and lacking in self respect and self image as every other RWW bully in here.

Sweets to the sweet, Junior!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
  • DSK
  • 02-15-2017, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
"This is great the orange POS hasn't even been in office 30 days - I love it !!"

So it doesn't bother you to have shit on your face if everyone else does too?
You're the last kind of person we need right now. And you sure the fuck aren't a retired E-9.
E-9s never retire and there's no way you could pass a peer review.
And now I know why shit on your face doesn't bother you. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Well put!!