What would you do if the octogenarians rose up against you?

What is wrong with you shits (and you know who I'm talking to)? A peaceful rally is held in your nation's capital primarily by veterans and you think insults are the way to go? Have any of you looked at the video? No violence but the riot police were called out. That does not happen without the approval of the Secretary of the Interior and that means the Oval Office. Ask yourselves why the riot police were not called when the muslims marched (all 20 of them), the illegals (and they trashed the park), or the Occupy movement (who stayed for months). I said in another thread that many of you are either paid or insane, this is another demonstration of that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Wonder who hit you with the dumb stick? You have my vote for the piss and moan award of the week.
Wonder who hit you with the dumb stick? You have my vote for the piss and moan award of the week. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Shit number one reporting for duty....that will be a first for him.
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2013, 02:03 PM
What is wrong with you shits (and you know who I'm talking to)? A peaceful rally is held in your nation's capital primarily by veterans and you think insults are the way to go? Have any of you looked at the video? No violence but the riot police were called out. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Have you looked at a peaceful OWS protest where the fucking police arrested folks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg2sV4GFobQ

Had the police wanted to, they could have started arresting you Tea Farts dressed in WWII clothing! Then it wouldn't have been peaceful. You are a God damn hypocrite. You cheer one peaceful protest and jeer the next.
What is wrong with you shits (and you know who I'm talking to)? A peaceful rally is held in your nation's capital primarily by veterans and you think insults are the way to go? Have any of you looked at the video? No violence but the riot police were called out. That does not happen without the approval of the Secretary of the Interior and that means the Oval Office. Ask yourselves why the riot police were not called when the muslims marched (all 20 of them), the illegals (and they trashed the park), or the Occupy movement (who stayed for months). I said in another thread that many of you are either paid or insane, this is another demonstration of that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

We can get paid for this shit?
Shit number one reporting for duty....that will be a first for him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Go head and report for duty Idiot.
It was a conservative activist rally, nothing else, even a minimal glance at the news coverage of the event establishes that. The speakers were Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, and host of other Tea Party favorites. This was political, it wasn't a group of WW2 veterans or other octenagarians protesting anything you fucking knucklehead.

Your hypocrisy and stupidity is limitless. Earth to Professor: the World War 2 Memorial was shut down because of Tea Party maroons like you and Ted Cruz. No Other Reason. You, and the people you support politically, shut down the government and government monuments in Washington, D.C. that are maintained with government money. And, then you have the unmitigated gall to hold a political rally complaining about the fact that what you caused to happen....happened.

The reality is that but for the utterly useless government shutdown that the Tea Party and Ted Cruz provoked, the World War 2 Memorial would be open.

But, you and the rest of your halfwit Tea Party buddies aren't out protesting on behalf of the thousands and thousands of VA employees (most of whom are probably veterans, by the way) who are going without a paycheck for the third week in a row because of your little rant or did I miss your posts on that?

800,000 federal employees on furlough and not getting paid but the best you can do is make up some bullshit about a supposed "WW2 memorial protest" and about 80 year olds getting beat up by police? Which all turns out to be nothing more than some weird fantasy in your bent imagination once somebody decides to take a hard look at what you're saying?

You're an idiot.
Earth to Professor: the World War 2 Memorial was shut down because of Tea Party maroons like you and Ted Cruz. No Other Reason. You, and the people you support politically, shut down the government and government monuments in Washington, D.C. that are maintained with government money. And, then you have the unmitigated gall to hold a political rally complaining about the fact that what you caused to happen....happened. Originally Posted by timpage
You're a liar, Little Timmy. When the status quo was the less expensive option, it was Odumbo's office that elected to spend additional money to build fences around open, sidewalk monuments and position guards to prevent entry. Odumbo was the provocateur. Odumbo, et al, placed a fence around a parking lot at Mt Vernon!
If I didn't have you blocked, I'd slap the shit outta you too IB an Idiot. Eat shit.
IB an Idiot. Eat shit. Originally Posted by timpage
Yes, you are, and yes, you do, Little Timmy. Odumbo spent -- not 'saved' -- money; he was the provocateur.
Whatever you posted IB an Idiot: Eat shit and die. Get it? I block you because your posts are too fucking stupid to read. And you are the only person on the boards I block, so the standards are extremely low. Which means you are the dumbest motherfucker posting.
Whatever you posted IB an Idiot: Eat shit and die. Get it? I block you because your posts are too fucking stupid to read. And you are the only person on the boards I block, so the standards are extremely low. Which means you are the dumbest motherfucker posting. Originally Posted by timpage
Wrong, Little Timmy! You're just a petulant little child who runs and hides from the truth, Little Timmy. BTW, it was Odumbo who spent -- not 'saved' -- money to put up the fences; he was the provocateur.
Wrong, Little Timmy! You're just a petulant little child runs and hides from the truth, Little Timmy. BTW, it was Odumbo who spent -- not 'saved' -- money to put up the fences; he was the provocateur. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here you go, TimmyBoy. Glad to help.
Here you go, TimmyBoy. Glad to help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Glad to help with what you poor old dumb fucker?

Even if what the retard posts is true, and by the way, I dispute that it is, would any of it have been necessary if the GOP-led shutdown hadn't occurred? Respond directly please:

If there had been no GOP shutdown of the government, would the WW2 Memorial have been shutdown? Or, would it have been open for business as usual...as it should have been?

I'll wait for your answer fuckstick.

Glad to help.
Glad to help with what you poor old dumb fucker?

Even if what the retard posts is true, and by the way, I dispute that it is, would any of it have been necessary if the GOP-led shutdown hadn't occurred? Respond directly please:

If there had been no GOP shutdown of the government, would the WW2 Memorial have been shutdown? Or, would it have been open for business as usual...as it should have been?

I'll wait for your answer fuckstick.

Glad to help. Originally Posted by timpage
Odumbo unnecessarily shut-down several national parks at costs that exceeded the costs of normal day-to-day operations. Pure political posturing on Odumbo's part: Odumbo was the provocateur.
I'll have to wait for COG to post/reply to you IB an Idiot until I can tear your dumb ass up again. Maybe COG will stay up late instead of falling to sleep on the couch.

Until then, fuck you. Ya know?