By Now, Everybody Knows the Covid Vax Is Dangerous and Ineffective, No?

• WTF
  • 07-26-2022, 11:49 AM
Yes...people should not get their kids vaccinated with free government vaccines.

Bring back Polio
Yes...people should not get their kids vaccinated with free government vaccines.

Bring back Polio Originally Posted by WTF
ACTUALLY!

The first case of polio in the U.S. in ten years has been reported out of New York this past weekend.

Certainly not the Covid vaccine.
  • Tiny
  • 07-26-2022, 01:25 PM
Every dose of the covid vax eliminates a substantial part of the immune system and releases the killer spikes. The nRNA variety torques your DNA so you kids will be messed up. Chances of getting Covid are higher if you take the vax, just as was predicted by s Dutch virus guy.

Is there any non-braindead argument on any of these points? Originally Posted by Scottferd
Yes.

That's hilarious.
Every dose of the covid vax eliminates a substantial part of the immune system and releases the killer spikes. The nRNA variety torques your DNA so you kids will be messed up. Chances of getting Covid are higher if you take the vax, just as was predicted by s Dutch virus guy.

Is there any non-braindead argument on any of these points? Originally Posted by Scottferd
Dutch virus guy, not even going to look that one up. Wonder what drugs he is on...

Trump loves the vax he created, all trumptards should fall in line.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2022, 02:36 PM
ACTUALLY!

The first case of polio in the U.S. in ten years has been reported out of New York this past weekend. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Probably from a poster here in this forum.
ACTUALLY!

The first case of polio in the U.S. in ten years has been reported out of New York this past weekend. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is there any mention of how this person may have possibly contracted it?
the chain of infection likely began in another country

the infected person is an unvaccinated adult likely contracting polio from a person who received the oral vaccine, which is no longer given in the u.s.

seems the oral vaccination is replicable enough to where transmission of the infection to another is possible

open borders i imagine
Probably from a poster here in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF
Is there any mention of how this person may have possibly contracted it? Originally Posted by Levianon17
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/21/healt...lio/index.html

Heres a link.

I saw the story reported on tv somewhere this past weekend.
The New York case was identified as a revertant polio Sabin type 2 virus, indicating that it was derived from someone who received the oral polio vaccine, which contains a live but weakened form of the polio virus.
Officials say this suggests that the virus originated outside the US, where the oral vaccine is still administered, but they are investigating the origins of this particular case.
Health officials said Thursday that the person had not traveled outside the US before or after they were diagnosed.

from the article^^^^^^^^^
The New York case was identified as a revertant polio Sabin type 2 virus, indicating that it was derived from someone who received the oral polio vaccine, which contains a live but weakened form of the polio virus.
Officials say this suggests that the virus originated outside the US, where the oral vaccine is still administered, but they are investigating the origins of this particular case.
Health officials said Thursday that the person had not traveled outside the US before or after they were diagnosed.

from the article^^^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just what I figured there is nothing definite. There generally never is.
Trump loves the vax he created, all trumptards should fall in line. Originally Posted by royamcr
That tells me that people who support Trump are free thinkers.

Don’t think for one moment that Fauci and his Chinaman buddies haven’t thought about giving “gain of function” to polio, small pox, or some of the other deadly disease.

As for the Vax, I am royally fucked.
I had Covid, had the Vax, and have been boosted.
  • Tiny
  • 07-26-2022, 07:54 PM
Trump loves the vax he created, all trumptards should fall in line. Originally Posted by royamcr
Poor phrasing, but yes Trump's greatest legacy to America was Operation Warp Speed, which helped provide vaccines against the deadly COVID-19 virus in record time. Those who diminish the vaccines diminish the legacy of Donald Trump.
  • Tiny
  • 07-26-2022, 07:56 PM
Don’t think for one moment that Fauci and his Chinaman buddies haven’t thought about giving “gain of function” to polio, small pox, or some of the other deadly disease.

As for the Vax, I am royally fucked.
I had Covid, had the Vax, and have been boosted. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, you are royally protected. Maybe time for a second booster? I'm getting my third as soon as the Omicron booster comes out.