2003, the good old days of journalism

You make a lot charges without any evidence.
You make a lot of claims without anything to back them up.
And you want credentials!

Why don't you put something down that is real, give us some proof. Show us some evidence, startle us with your brilliance, and overwhelm us with your logic. At least show that you have something more going for you than a popcorn intellect.
  • Old-T
  • 05-29-2014, 07:38 AM
We who followed this stuff knew it was Armitage before Libby was found guilty. So why was Armitage not indicted? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Glad you solved the mystery before the end of the book. Good for you.

Why was Armitage not indicted? I can only guess, but things that come to mind: the real "guilty" people behind the mess knew he might not be so willing to make a feeble defense and take the jail time quietly. Not every minion is willing to serve the time for their gang leader.

For someone who claims to be very knowledgeable about things you show little understanding of DC politics or clandestine social groups. A fall guy was needed, Libby was chosen because he was a "stand up guy" who would take the bullet for his boss, and so it played out. The masses were deflected and placated, the big bosses were protected, and life goes on.

Marx was wrong, religion is not the opiate of the masses, politics is. All the proof needed is on boards like this. I don't agree with everything COG says, but his underlying postulate isn't far off.
You make a lot charges without any evidence. You make a lot of claims without anything to back them up.
And you want credentials!

Why don't you put something down that is real, give us some proof. Show us some evidence, startle us with your brilliance, and overwhelm us with your logic. At least show that you have something more going for you than a popcorn intellect. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where do I start to shred an jd post. With facts, the usual place.
No evidence you think you know something when you don't? Your statement; "Long story short, a special prosecutor was called to indict Bush and Cheney but instead Scooter Libby went to prison for forgetting about a conversation that he had had two years earlier" is conclusive proof of my "charge". He was convicted on 4 of 5 counts. 2 counts of perjury, 1 count of obstruction of justice in a grand jury investigation, and 1 of 2 counts making false statements to federal investigators. Why 1 of 2 counts? Because they let him of the hook for the conversation you referenced. The jury believed it was unintentional. The jury believed that the other 4 charges were true. The lies were intentional.
More evidence?
Your statement; "He came back and lied about Hussein trying to buy "yellowcake" (that's uranium by the way). He went to the press (in case anyone was not watching) and said that Bush had outed his wife because he didn't do what Bush wanted." is more proof. He published an editorial on an op-ed page called "What I Didn't Find in Africa". He never accused the President by name or claimed he "outed" his wife. Special prosecutors are not "called to indict." They are tasked with first and foremost investigating whether a crime has occurred. After that investigation it was determined Libby had not revealed her identity but had committed other crimes. You reduce 5 federal felony charges to a mere "procedural sin".After sentencing, Bush commuted Libby's jail sentence because he said it was "excessive". He let the conviction and the fine stand.

My final charge is that you habitually misrepresent known information or post outright lies. Every correction I made has information readily available on line. I don't pretend to know where your bullshit comes from. Whether it be the sources you use or you just make it up on the fly.
What is the evidence of my charge? That's easy.
Your body of work

You don't talk about teaching any more. My respect has increased for the State of Kansas educational system. If you were "outing" yourself on a hooker board, it's easy to believe (and inevitable) that your beliefs and prejudice were obvious to the students and staff.
And while I don't know the manner or method of your exit, your exit is the only important item.

Glad you solved the mystery before the end of the book. Good for you.

Why was Armitage not indicted? I can only guess, but things that come to mind: the real "guilty" people behind the mess knew he might not be so willing to make a feeble defense and take the jail time quietly. Not every minion is willing to serve the time for their gang leader.

For someone who claims to be very knowledgeable about things you show little understanding of DC politics or clandestine social groups. A fall guy was needed, Libby was chosen because he was a "stand up guy" who would take the bullet for his boss, and so it played out. The masses were deflected and placated, the big bosses were protected, and life goes on.

Marx was wrong, religion is not the opiate of the masses, politics is. All the proof needed is on boards like this. I don't agree with everything COG says, but his underlying postulate isn't far off. Originally Posted by Old-T

Really simple if you remember your history. The special prosecutor was supposed to get either Karl Rove or Dick Cheney or maybe both. Armitage was a friend of Colin Powell and was hired by Colin Powell. Going after him means going after the first black Secretary of State and they weren't going to get caught doing that. The evidence just wasn't there so they needed someone else to justify the expense. Scooter Libby testified under oath and under interrogation that he did not remember a conversation from earlier. Under cross examination he suddenly recalled the conversation. This lead to a perjury, obstruction, and false statements charges. He was not convicted of "outing" the analyst safely in Virginia but Senator Barack Obama believed that a special prosecutor was necessary at the time to sort things out. On a lighter note, Senator Hillary also warned the White House about releasing the names of any CIA operatives promising constitutional legal actions.
Where do I start to shred an jd post. With facts, the usual place.
No evidence you think you know something when you don't? Your statement; "Long story short, a special prosecutor was called to indict Bush and Cheney but instead Scooter Libby went to prison for forgetting about a conversation that he had had two years earlier" is conclusive proof of my "charge". He was convicted on 4 of 5 counts. 2 counts of perjury, 1 count of obstruction of justice in a grand jury investigation, and 1 of 2 counts making false statements to federal investigators. Why 1 of 2 counts? Because they let him of the hook for the conversation you referenced. The jury believed it was unintentional. The jury believed that the other 4 charges were true. The lies were intentional.
More evidence?
Your statement; "He came back and lied about Hussein trying to buy "yellowcake" (that's uranium by the way). He went to the press (in case anyone was not watching) and said that Bush had outed his wife because he didn't do what Bush wanted." is more proof. He published an editorial on an op-ed page called "What I Didn't Find in Africa". He never accused the President by name or claimed he "outed" his wife. Special prosecutors are not "called to indict." They are tasked with first and foremost investigating whether a crime has occurred. After that investigation it was determined Libby had not revealed her identity but had committed other crimes. You reduce 5 federal felony charges to a mere "procedural sin".After sentencing, Bush commuted Libby's jail sentence because he said it was "excessive". He let the conviction and the fine stand.

My final charge is that you habitually misrepresent known information or post outright lies. Every correction I made has information readily available on line. I don't pretend to know where your bullshit comes from. Whether it be the sources you use or you just make it up on the fly.
What is the evidence of my charge? That's easy.
Your body of work

You don't talk about teaching any more. My respect has increased for the State of Kansas educational system. If you were "outing" yourself on a hooker board, it's easy to believe (and inevitable) that your beliefs and prejudice were obvious to the students and staff.
And while I don't know the manner or method of your exit, your exit is the only important item.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Its summer dillweed and I have other things that I do. I must have hit a pretty good nerve with this response. How's your manhood, still there? I have my doubts (as do you).
Its summer dillweed and I have other things that I do. I must have hit a pretty good nerve with this response. How's your manhood, still there? I have my doubts (as do you). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nice response.

Summer? No summer classes there?
Spring session just ended. You've been moving for a month.
You're a proven liar (too many times to count).
All that evidence adds up to you not being (or if you ever were) a teacher.

You bring up manhood as you roll over on your back and offer up your already shredded throat, anticipating the stream of piss you hope is only moments away, and hoping I'll show you mercy to stay in the pack.
Sorry bitch, I have just the person to cull my light work.
IBCulling! You're on.

You bring up manhood as I tell you what a piece of human waste you are. As I point out with irrefutable glee your lies and lack of knowledge. As I feed you your own pathetic Johnson while telling you it's a cocktail wiener.

The only nerve you hit is your own. Even when there is nothing you can say that refutes any aspect of my post, the memory, faint as it may be, of once being something other than the ball-less thing you are now, you had to say something. You think if only you hadn't enjoyed what you did with Clem, "uncle" Steve, and that "asking-for-it" ewe in that hayloft all those 15 years ago, it might have gone a different way.

But we both know it wouldn't have.

The bottom line is you took it. All of it.

You had nothing to say and now you're back for more.
Nice response.

Summer? No summer classes there?
Spring session just ended. You've been moving for a month.
You're a proven liar (too many times to count).
All that evidence adds up to you not being (or if you ever were) a teacher.

You bring up manhood as you roll over on your back and offer up your already shredded throat, anticipating the stream of piss you hope is only moments away, and hoping I'll show you mercy to stay in the pack.
Sorry bitch, I have just the person to cull my light work.
IBCulling! You're on.

You bring up manhood as I tell you what a piece of human waste you are. As I point out with irrefutable glee your lies and lack of knowledge. As I feed you your own pathetic Johnson while telling you it's a cocktail wiener.

The only nerve you hit is your own. Even when there is nothing you can say that refutes any aspect of my post, the memory, faint as it may be, of once being something other than the ball-less thing you are now, you had to say something. You think if only you hadn't enjoyed what you did with Clem, "uncle" Steve, and that "asking-for-it" ewe in that hayloft all those 15 years ago, it might have gone a different way.

But we both know it wouldn't have.

The bottom line is you took it. All of it.

You had nothing to say and now you're back for more. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hey JD. Looks like I caught this just in time. It almost fell off the page. I wouldn't want you to miss a word of it.
Have you ever been judged psychotic? Don't answer that Munchie. They will use it against you. Yeah, they have classes in the summer but I don't do those. If you ever set foot inside a college you might know some of this stuff. You always write to the level of your audience but I just can't bring my self to use only four letter words or crayons. So for your benefit (and understanding) I think you should hire a middle schooler to explain things that we see written here.

Of course we're missing the point here (you thought I was distracted?). The media was out for blood for something that didn't really happen back in the bad old Bush days but they have lain back for Obama again (those whores!) just like Munchie has. Face it Munchie, you are a hack and nothing more. Your opinion counts for nothing because you don't know it until it is told to you. You are a suit with no man inside, a facade, a joke without a punchline and, yes, I did punch a button.
Have you ever been judged psychotic? Don't answer that Munchie. They will use it against you. Yeah, they have classes in the summer but I don't do those. If you ever set foot inside a college you might know some of this stuff. You always write to the level of your audience but I just can't bring my self to use only four letter words or crayons. So for your benefit (and understanding) I think you should hire a middle schooler to explain things that we see written here.

Of course we're missing the point here (you thought I was distracted?). The media was out for blood for something that didn't really happen back in the bad old Bush days but they have lain back for Obama again (those whores!) just like Munchie has. Face it Munchie, you are a hack and nothing more. Your opinion counts for nothing because you don't know it until it is told to you. You are a suit with no man inside, a facade, a joke without a punchline and, yes, I did punch a button. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Another dazzling post that shows you still twitching but past the stage where your bladder and well stretched sphincter have let go. You're laying in a pool of your own waste.

I see you decline to play in the men's league where the truth and true facts are required.

Instead I see you are one of the top seeds in the arrogance of ignorance league reserved for the mentally handicapped. Of course none of the games count but everyone gets a trophy and everyone wins!

I realize comparing myself to your lack of..................everything is like shooting hoops, and crushing, 6 year olds. It proves no one is too young to learn something and that the little jds have a long and tedious life ahead of them.

Let's play!

If I'm a hack then at least I am a truthful one. And as you know by trying to catch me in a factual error which you haven't done, certainly more knowledgeable than you.
You are......less.

After being first disqualified and then banned for life from the men's league for repeated rule violations and fear of a lawsuit for the incredible number of head shots you have taken, it was determined that there was no brain present to concuss.

You're whirly with no facts, links, or honesty. As much as I disagree with him and his interpretation of things, I seldom see him lie. Of course that could also be because I seldom read his posts.
But I digress.
You used to be special but when you were fired from your teaching job and you got rid of your Clintons avatar, you stopped trying. Like Frosty losing his hat, losing your Clinton avatar returned you to normal.
You know, stupid.

In closing I say this.This is boring me There is little to no enjoyment in skull fucking you at this point. And while you may have pushed my button, I pushed your uvula. Over and over and over again. LOL

What say you, bitch?
Another dazzling post that shows you still twitching but past the stage where your bladder and well stretched sphincter have let go. You're laying in a pool of your own waste.......................In closing I say this.This is boring me There is little to no enjoyment in skull fucking you at this point. And while you may have pushed my button, I pushed your uvula. Over and over and over again. LOL

What say you, bitch? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Excellent performance, I call for an ENCORE!