What makes for great DATY?

when i begin to jerk uncontrollably its usually because i cant control my body its going into total erotic mode!!! I LOVEEEEE that feeling..just watch for my knee on your temple..lol.
semis knee to temple karate move!! Did Mr. Miyagi teach you that? Lol

kiss everything. Pay attention to the whole kitty and not just the clit. And by all means if the lady plants me in a spot I'm smart to know that's where she wants me to stay!!
nice and slow ...a nibble here & there ..sucking on her inner thighs
while doing that, use your hands on her body ...when she gets her first "O" ...go full throttle

works for me
The question was what makes for great DATY?...for the guy...a good fresh performance venue (aka kitty)...for the girl...a slow hand with fingers inserted just so.... and an understanding and patient tongue...
The question was what makes for great DATY?...for the guy...a good fresh performance venue (aka kitty)... Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
Hopefully that's a given.

While I'm probably no good at it, I do enjoy my time at the Y.
Wow, I'm amazed with all the DATY experts. I would have to say PATIENCE is the key. Its hard for me to have an O when it's being done very fast or in a small amount of time. Some guys think if they are down 10-15 mintues, that's enough for them. Usually it takes me anywhere from 30 mins-1hr for my body to relax and prepare for the wave of orgasms.
Good info from Sensuous Lydia and semi.....thanks!
Wow and OMG, when she screams and moans and the juices start flowing an your face is covered with the finil act of excitement MMMMMM You know u have done it right... wooo hoooo
If she rolls over or pulls you up to enter her, good chance u have messed it up... so better luck next time,,

passion and for-play normally helps get the juices flowing ....

Until my next DATY always looking for the juicy one mmmmmm
  • oden
  • 02-06-2010, 04:37 AM
Ok, we don't have to be bashful here girls; other than slow and with rhythm what do you like? Liking one direction or swirling; sucking on the labia, the clit, penetration with the tongue? There are a lot of us out here that want to get this right because a big thrill for us is to please you!
Sure helps when the landing zone is soft and smooth (no sandpaper experience) too.

I must admit that one of my favorite daty experiences in eating Azileah who has a thick and plush bush that is always fresh and clean. She has a unique forest that I just love to explore. Unfortunately she is ticklish and can't take extended tours down there.

I like to lick the inner thigh from time to time to see what kind of reaction I get. You can hear it in the voice...

I have a good friend who has become known as a "stripper/waitress whisperer" and he tributes it to his daty skills. By the number of friends he has, he is doing something right.

SF
I don't mind a women telling me what she likes verbally and nonverbally somethig I love to do for hours on end if she will let me.

You just get there and I'll take the lead!
I for one agree with loves bjs when she says SLOW!! Slow soft and gentle but keep your rhyme.
I don't do daty very often, primarily because I suck at it (no pun intended). I don't know what the fuck I am doing. Perhaps, I just need more practice.

Every woman's different...fast and furious doesn't work for everyone. Just relax and get her to tell you what works for her. But, one thing is universal...make sure your face is clean shaven. Do not go there with a 5 O'clock shadow and try to mow the lawn...if she's tender, you'll give her a burn that she's going to remember forever...if you have facial hair and it's course...be gentle.
So that's why I shave every time before an appointment.