ECCIE Lite, eh?

One thing I’ve learned in the hobby: Patience Pays. Originally Posted by CoverMe
LOL!

I'd like to see those that thought the site was gone when it said Closed eat humble pie.

Any takers?
Glad to see most of us trickle on in...I can't wait to see some old friends and new ones alike! Happy Father's Day!!!!
Hey everyone!!!! WoW!!! So Glad To Be Back!!!!

Back like I left my car keys!!!!!!
Well, its better than nothing!
Yeah, Tpep.
Still getting use to some of the rearrangements, etc.
Scheduled an appointment with Megan Chanel for tonight. I'll post a review on here and ourhome as soon as I get a chance.
Well I canceled my Tour To SA 2days ago and new ECCIE is back up Yahoo guess I'll see you all sometime soon !
And i finally just got validated on ourhome2... smh
OMG WHAT A DELIGHT TO SEE ECCIE BACK!!!!! Yipppeee
It's definitely gooood to see that Eccie is back up and running. Hopefully the Daily Ads Forum (or whatever it was previously called) is brought back online as well. I'm quite excited to see some ol providing friends. 😁
Latina MILF u look tastey sweetheart!
Beggers can't be choosers; and guy's we are ALL a begging (one way or another)...
I had totally forgotten OH2, gotta go check and see if my handle still works. BRB. Lol
Site has changed a bit . New topic threads from the last we were here.. other than that so glad it’s back up
I see Lea has a post up for the Ladies as a sticky.
They have a few things to adhere to.
It's going to be difficult for those who are new or suffer a bad memory (like me ) to know who to see.
With more reviews, it'll get easier. But it's going to take communication with our post to help out the others.
I wish it would have been easy for them to edit the old reviews so he could have a little something to go by.