BP: Kimora (off I-45 @ 1960) is well aware of her poor ratings on this site

• badme
  • 05-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Apparently all my hard work, boundless & witty linguistic skills, keen sense of Asian-babeness, and almost super-human-like self-sacrifice is unappreciated here.

Just trying to be a helpful team player and share my experiences - good and bad.

I'm a people person. That's what I do (okay, not really) - But you freakin dorks have no sense of humor or irony what-so-ever!

No worries. I'm still on the job and will report my next exciting adventure dutifully!

You do that, but saying you're the certified anything is like giving yourself a cool nickname. It doesn't count.

You're on your way to a new nickname, we're watching - make us proud.

- But you freakin dorks have no sense of humor or irony what-so-ever! Originally Posted by badme
Seems like you are starting to share her non-eccie feelings. Lol.

Oh don't worry about it. I mean I would rather read this post than the million posts "Hey some TOFTT so I know if I will waste my money or not" which is what normally is what you see guys post about bp ads.
Blowpip?
"No Pop" ?
  • Seedy
  • 05-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Ha @ the "I am the certified Asian babe expert!!!

Naw bro, that honor goes to Seedy, he is neck deep in Asian pussy almost all day.

Retard alert

Badme, you so very stupid & cheap.
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Thanks my friend, but guys like Bones, ric, seanes, and the legendary olap, are much more deserving, the complements. When I was married, I was neck deep in asian trim, every day, 3 or 4 times a day, now only 3, or 4 days a week.

Blowpip? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Nah DH, I think " blowme" is more appropriate. Lmao
First rule of ECCIE...DONT TALK ABOUT ECCIE...
You all know the rest of the rules.

CLUE...don't use the board to get a better rate.
If you wish to negotiate...do so..
but do it with skill...not just a board name dropper.

Also, her response to your juvenile attempt to negotiate should be enough to verify that there is no reason to see her...ever.
Only deal with classy professionals... even Walmart staff doesn't bitch at you if you say you like shopping at Target better...that's just stupid.

ijs
L8r
r9
When contacting these gals I don't mention sites like eccie, tuscl.net. or other girls. It is going to piss them off. Certainly any new piece of pay for pussy is a crapshoot. One has to make a decision based on cost / risk and what review data yields. My main concern on BP gals is LE.

I think the 175 for full hour seems reasonable if the attraction is there. The 120 half hour is what a SC visit with a few dances would cost and with her you can not only feel her but get pussy. I get a lot of pussy in the 45 / 1960 area and may give her a try myself. That 120 sounds like good deal.

If you find a really good one who gives it real good and will cut you quantity discounts that can be a keeper girl to put on roster. I like to keep at least three on roster so if one is unavailable that day I can go to next one on roster. Being a regular can pay dividends.....

I like to treat them like a queen, come thru on promises, and respect their privacy. If they give it to me how I want it and get me off real good then they will make the team (get on roster).
  • RGB93
  • 05-26-2013, 01:14 PM
I think she was correct, that's how you handle a jerk. Reading your reviews, I don't think your stamp of approval holds much weight. I know I would not rush out to see her just because you got a discount to review her. She would be stupid to fall for that cheap ass trick. If you were smart you would not have posted it on the board.
UGH!
What a bunch of little ninny sour-pusses you are! Originally Posted by badme
May we please have your "Man" card back, it's expired

BTW: What does "TFF" and "TOFTT" mean? Originally Posted by badme
TFF: Too Fucking Funny
TOFTT: Take One For The Team
badme makes what appears to be a serious post.

badme gets called out.

badme insinuates we took things out of context and that he was being funny and ironic.

TFF!

Just disappear, get another username and start over. Perhaps you can hint that you're looking for friends with benefits for free, or that you're so good looking providers will fall all over themselves running to you. If you want friends with benefits, run by the ATM on the way. If you want providers to come running to you...........win the fucking lottery.

By the way, this post is using humor and irony!..............ya think?
Jesus age christ! This has got to be a joke. I refuse to believe that a grown man can be as gay and lame as this "badme" character.

"You guys are just a bunch of dorky wipty doodles!" Who the f*ck talks like that? No way this a real thread.

Badme if you're for real you are lamer and gayer than dj and ck45 put together.

This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Oh yea and trying to trade a good review for a discount is not cool. Actually it should be against the forum rules, and a bannable offense.
His credibility should be questioned due to his willingness to trade good reviews for a discount.

The fact that he wrote 5 reviews on the same day might be another issue.
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-y-20/17680405

I live near Asian Kimora (I-45 North @ 1960) and saw her ads on BP a few times. She definitely looks hot! I go for that hot spinner, Asian look so she is right up my alley!

I saw her reviews here on ECCIE which are MOSTLY negative with a few positives and even an over-the-top "Hell Yeah!" so I figured: OK, I am the certified Asian babe expert and clearly my compadres here on ECCIE need my help. Somebody with Asian know-how needs to go in and clear up the confusion surrounding this chick. So, being the team player that I am, I decided that I was the man for the job!
Originally Posted by badme

An ex is a has been.

A spert is an uncontrolled leak.
You were a douche and were handled as such. No big whoop here.