A suggestion

That is ok, your hobby husband is slapping the tards around for both of you..... Originally Posted by dearhunter

Not really.......
Oh ye of little faith
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 07:12 AM
The "private" forums cost money.......the circle jerk is free........you get what you pay for. Originally Posted by dearhunter
This from a man who paid thousands for a taco grande special from taco bell....

• Old-T
  • 06-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Yes, why of course! You and Lauren are at the top, ya'll can pick and choose whom ever you think are kinder gentler for your own lil forum.

I do not need a list, I'll just ask Sydney , she seems to know WTF I like and why moreso than I.

http://www.amazon.com/cant-laugh-you.../dp/B001YI344G

Give this shirt to your LS....this was the biggest bug in the whole forum as far as I was concerened. No sense of humor! She was dragging you down. If you two start a new forum, my only wish is that you teach her to laugh at herself. That is why I miss Becky, her great sense of humor.

IMHO , you folks are making a big deal outta nothing. People leave. A whole lot of great poster have left over the years. People move on. Maybe we should be mad at ourselves for not doing so to! IDK but this is much ado about nothing. Originally Posted by WTF
One of these days I will learn not to be such an optimist. I come back after a year's pause thinking you might no longer be the 99.44% curmudgeon you used to be, but you still are.

And you still have an intense bitterness--hatred?--for Lauren. Can a 20-something girl have warped your feelings so badly that even after she has left you feel the compulsion to attack her? Seriously, that borders on some level of mental illness.
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2011, 09:13 PM
I come back after a year's pause thinking you might no longer be the 99.44% curmudgeon you used to be, but you still are.

. Originally Posted by Old-T
You got me mistaken Old-T, I'm like Ronnie Milsap, 99and44, 100% Pure Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZzsfk4QHGM&feature=re lated

• Old-T
  • 06-05-2011, 09:58 PM
You got me mistaken Old-T, I'm like Ronnie Milsap, 99and44, 100% Pure Love

Originally Posted by WTF
I don't have you confused with anyone. Your posts speak for themselves.
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2011, 10:38 PM
I don't have you confused with anyone. Your posts speak for themselves. Originally Posted by Old-T
Exactly...

Why you being such a fuddy duddy Old-T? Haven't you heard, it is be nice to each other decade!
I'm starting to think that Lauren turned WTF down for a date -- hence the bitterness.
Don't you remember the "Goddess rants" of ASPD? I can't recall the other provider's name.
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2011, 07:13 AM
I'm starting to think that Lauren turned WTF down for a date -- hence the bitterness. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Could be. But when I get turned down I tell myself it's their loss (whether I believe that is a different issue, I don't always listen to myself very well) and move on.
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm starting to think that Lauren turned WTF down for a date -- hence the bitterness. Originally Posted by pjorourke
And I believe that Jimmy Carter was a ten times better President than Ronnie Reagan.
...or that it's ALL just a smokescreen of schtick to hide the fact that they're shacked up together some where (have been for years!)...having a good laugh on all of us!

It has been said that hating is a form of loving....
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Don't you remember the "Goddess rants" of ASPD? I can't recall the other provider's name. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

Oh my Goddess Marcus, How could you forget Holly Brooks!

I believe she had folks by the balls more so than our resident squirrel.

Talk aboiut banning dissent.
Oh how I love to hate thee
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Could be. But when I get turned down I tell myself it's their loss (whether I believe that is a different issue, I don't always listen to myself very well) and move on. Originally Posted by Old-T
You just got more practice at being turned down than me Old-T. You sure as hell seem to be having a hard time from moving on from this thread though, listen to your own advice. I ain't dancing with you on this subject!

How'em I doing John Bull? I'm trying to be nice to the old folks!