How has this helped you?

Damn I hit edit and y'all post 4 or 5 more post before I finished.... Freaking speed posters I'll tell ya.... LMAO. Can't get a post in otherwise. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hellooooooo.. we're the "post whores" lol.
I know how you feel EA , thats how i felt in the fucking prophet thread lol
You don't give yourself enough credit love. What you said was very insightful, and honest. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Thank you London Rayne, you made me smile

Damn I hit edit and y'all post 4 or 5 more post before I finished.... Freaking speed posters I'll tell ya.... LMAO. Can't get a post in otherwise. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Oh yes, we move fast but your a bunny... arent you known for speed??
Chances are if we aren't getting what we need at home then there is a reason. It is our resposibility as husbands to find out why and do whatever and I mean whatever it takes to heal her. It may be a very deep, dark secret that you could never imagine and maybe not even have anything to do with the husband. If I married someone and I was going through something that made me feel (fill in the blank) then I would do absolutely anything it took to bring the problem to the surface so the healing could begin.
Chances are if we aren't getting what we need at home then there is a reason. It is our resposibility as husbands to find out why and do whatever and I mean whatever it takes to heal her. It may be a very deep, dark secret that you could never imagine and maybe not even have anything to do with the husband. If I married someone and I was going through something that made me feel (fill in the blank) then I would do absolutely anything it took to bring the problem to the surface so the healing could begin. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

umm.. will you marry me bunny? LOL

Well I'm a post whore myself but good lord y'all are ridiculous..... lmao. I mean this is the problem with posting something with substance. Your post will be stuck on the first page and if you're anything like me (I love being quoted) your post gets left on the 1st page and doesn't get quoted...... I am laughing right now but if I put lol somebody might say something so I'll leave it alone....
Yes mam I'll marry you Wouldn't that be a fairy tale marriage lol
I simply just don't want to screw the same person for the next 40+ years of my life

Most guys I see share the same sentiment.
I simply just don't want to screw the same person for the next 40+ years of my life

Most guys I see share the same sentiment. Originally Posted by Valerie
That is EXACTLY what I want...After I am done with this of course.

And um...what up with my phone call Brit? That was my ghetto barbie voice.
I love how the men justify this by saying it saves the marriage. WTF EVER! Marriage is much more. And hobbying is cheating. So any cheater will try and justify it so he doesnt feel as if he is such a big asshole! Sorry but if I were married, and caught him doing this, Id so drain him of everything. Why not just "own" it, I mean hell, most of us ladies own this. I have more respect for a married man that I see just owning it, and I really dont need to hear an explanation, as I dont care to give him my story either.

Just walk in, pay up, get off, and go home to her and forget about me please. No need for explaining your marriage issues, Im not a therapist.
Well tell us what you really think Chella...darn I have missed you!
That is EXACTLY what I want...After I am done with this of course.

And um...what up with my phone call Brit? That was my ghetto barbie voice. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hey, you had to phone me back when I called, and then I was...um....entertaining for a bit...
Yes mam I'll marry you Wouldn't that be a fairy tale marriage lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

yes, it would be a happily ever after! Just promise you will wear the costume

Most guys I see share the same sentiment. Originally Posted by Valerie
And I can understand that.... You have every right to that. See most guys that share that sentiment should not get married if they feel that way. Problem is they do and speak those words to their future wives at the alter that are suppose to have incredible meaning but turns they were hollow words. They want their cake and eat it too. I'm not saying they all do that but most do. Some started out meaning every word they spoke but then just gave up working on the marriage and chose to do this.
yes, it would be a happily ever after! Just promise you will wear the costume Originally Posted by lil_michelle
I most certainly will...