Looking to get Away! !

Robbed again? Sorry to say bro, you kind of deserved it for being an easy target.

Sam, your response is required and appreciated. Your turn. Originally Posted by TreeBark
yeah I know trying being nice to someone look where it gets you
Originally Posted by August Black
extra butter please
someone get her some help before its to late
Why don't you detail exactly what happened in the Alerts section? Instead you provide a statement concerning her old phone number not working. You're puzzling us, dude.
Why don't you detail exactly what happened in the Alerts section? Instead you provide a statement concerning her old phone number not working. You're puzzling us, dude. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
lol
Motorman1962...
Check your Pms!!

PK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
Queen - Another One Bites the Dust

and is this also a case of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM
Queen - Killer Queen

ether way Motorman seems a butt hurt fucktard
within icky guidelines, seems Loki got this ban right(Unlike Upset NY Franklin ban)
yet I would like to know more of Motorman's side of story.
but I'm sure Loki will not give me his icky hobby email
oh well
ether way Motorman seems a butt hurt fucktard
within icky guidelines, seems Loki got this ban right(Unlike Upset NY Franklin ban)
yet I would like to know more of Motorman's side of story.
but I'm sure Loki will not give me his icky hobby email
oh well Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I would have loved to hear his side of the story as well...but he melted down like an ice cream cone in Chernobyl. I tried to warn him and he just got more belligerent.
Another perfect example of 'don't drink and interweb' I bet.

PK
Originally Posted by August Black
got any popcorn left, August?? seems to be the only reason to hang around
I would have loved to hear his side of the story as well...but he melted down like an ice cream cone in Chernobyl. I tried to warn him and he just got more belligerent.

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
good post

yet some can drink and post with no problem eh P... oh ya, never mind
Looks like the hook won't chime in here on her latest victim. Too bad, she had an opportunity to tell her side and chose to hide.
Again, a leopard doesn't change its spots.

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
DWI....dialing while intoxicated. Very very very dangerous
got any popcorn left, August?? seems to be the only reason to hang around Originally Posted by 57fubar
All the popcorn was eaten during the previews unfortunately. Appears that this one was over before it started.

Looks like a guilty verdict by reason of insanity. Stay safe gents!
All the popcorn was eaten during the previews unfortunately. Appears that this one was over before it started.

Looks like a guilty verdict by reason of insanity. Stay safe gents! Originally Posted by August Black
Her, the banned or both? just askin