YAY!

Thanks guys! I actually went through and added my name to all my photos after I saw that!
Anyone who has been with Kendall can verify the photos are legit. The tattoos are a dead giveaway. Does eccie have a Philly discussion board? Someone could post a bait and switch alert.
Yum! Want! Lol.

Work is kicking my arse at the moment...
I'm gonna have to check Kendall out now!

I posted but it might get me in trouble for some ros shit again so its private
Love the attention I'm getting!! PM me so we can schedule something you guys!

I posted but it might get me in trouble for some ros shit again so its private Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Originally Posted by Nebraska69now
Do you offer BBBJ? Some guys may want to know.
Do you offer BBBJ? Some guys may want to know. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

I think I would be a little more open to the idea for returning clients, however, don't feel comfortable offering this particular activity with first time clients. I was always taught that any disease can also be transmitted orally. Maybe I'm wrong...?
I think I would be a little more open to the idea for returning clients, however, don't feel comfortable offering this particular activity with first time clients. I was always taught that any disease can also be transmitted orally. Maybe I'm wrong...? Originally Posted by blondebarbiekendall
Yes, you're wrong. But do what feels best for your safety, which is what counts. But I believe you'll gain more clientele should you decide to allow for that particular activity.
I have msgd Kendall and explained the same thing Hydra. In Kendall's defense she is new and young. She has been hobbying the same amount of time as I have the only difference is I received my first "no" review and discovered eccie months before her and have had more time to define for myself what a good provider is. Similar to my experience prior to eccie she was given "uneducated" advice on how to handle business. She has obviously learned from past mistakes and is slowly improving and as time goes on she'll discover what it takes to be a good provider and that this community is safer than dealing with bp. What I gather is she does want to be a good provider and may open up her menu. I can't speak for her on these matters but try to understand she does seem to have a desire to unlearn what she has been taught. I do know she is very sweet and beyond gorgeous so i suggest patience bc i think she can be a great asset to the hobby. I guess I can relate to her in some ways bc I know I didn't provide stellar services prior to eccie and have repeatedly stated the hobby is nothing like imagined in a good way, of course.

Be kind to the young lady. The hobby life entails more than we think upon entering and she just needs time to figure it out.

Hobby safe my friends.
I have msgd Kendall and explained the same thing Hydra. In Kendall's defense she is new and young. She has been hobbying the same amount of time as I have the only difference is I received my first "no" review and discovered eccie months before her and have had more time to define for myself what a good provider is. Similar to my experience prior to eccie she was given "uneducated" advice on how to handle business. She has obviously learned from past mistakes and is slowly improving and as time goes on she'll discover what it takes to be a good provider and that this community is safer than dealing with bp. What I gather is she does want to be a good provider and is very sweet in addition to her gorgeous looks and may take into consideration what the majority want. I can't speak for her on these matters but try to understand she does seem to have a desire to unlearn what she has been taught. I guess I can relate to her in some ways bc I know I didn't provide stellar services prior to eccie and have repeatedly stated the hobby is nothing like imagined in a good way, of course.

Be kind to the young lady. The hobby life entails more than we think upon entering and she just needs time to figure it out.

Hobby safe my friends. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

Well said Sara.