Florida GOP governor lies about Affordable Health Care act

Are you responding to my post, Assup, Dipshit of the Year, 2013, because I didn't mention medicaid fund recovery in my post.

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you, Assup, Dipshit of the Year, 2013?
if a state refuses Obiecare,, they refuse federal $ to pay for medicare, the state is now responsible for paying their own way, and at what cost and at whos expense ? taxpayers?

with states running 10-20 billion dollar deficits they opt to add countless dollars to an already bloated deficit ...

Brilliant!

or should I say Republican logic? Originally Posted by CJ7
from the reddest state in the nation, we do not have a deficit, in fact the GOP Governor Mary Fallin is trying to get rid of state income tax, also OKC unemployment is 4.5%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Oklahoma_state_budget
That's because people are getting the fuck outta there as fast as they can ... We all know OKLAHOMA STILL SUCKS
Are you responding to my post, Assup, Dipshit of the Year, 2013, because I didn't mention medicaid fund recovery in my post.

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you, Assup, Dipshit of the Year, 2013? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're like a 3 year old. Now, back to the point....we know how you hate executive politicians who you think are liars. So? The Florida GOP gov has demonstrably lied. You're OK with it? Let's hear from you about lies from the government.....except this one cuts against your bullshit....so, you'll ignore it. Fuck you.
No, I'm just wondering about your selective outrage at a Republican governor lying about a bill that based and passed on lies from Democrats? You didn't complain about the lies told to get the bill passed. But now you're outraged at a governor who lies about the effect of the bill? Hypocrisy on parade.
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2013, 06:04 AM
Hypocrisy on parade. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is your middle name.

Your mind control is ''so much better than all others'' seems to be your mantra....problem is, everyone else thinks theirs the best too. But they are idiots and you are Holy water. in your mind