Complete Newbie Questions

Hi everyone,

I am a complete newbie to the hobby. I live just east of Pittsburgh (Penn Hills area). I have a few questions:

- What would be the best girl to see as a newbie? I was thinking Jayden Jynx.
- I think I liked to do outcall. What would be the best hotel in the area I live in that will rent to locals with no problems?

Thank you! Originally Posted by mikey1863
She's more mechanical than the bull that used to be at Saddle Ridge in Station Square. Then again, enjoy riding yourself, Jayden. I don't even know how that would work.
Don’t let them get to you, Jayden. Some people need to create drama when there isn’t any. Hope things have been good for you! Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Well you certainly know a thing or 5 about creating drama
Ad or not, it made me look at Jayden’s profile. Originally Posted by Sharkfin
Me too, am winding down on my activities, but this got me curious. Checked her out.
Jayden's been around a long time. She's legit and pretty cool.
I have not seen her, but from what I have read about her which isn't little is that she is a hit or a miss. Depends on her day. Have read she is more dead than a corpse at times.
That’s why you tried texting me not once but twice a month ago and was blocked immediately Tatts I didn’t even respond because looking up your number I immediately found out it was you. The fact that you’re blacklisted from basically every provider in this city speaks volumes on your character.
LMAO, now you've done it Jayden. Now he's going to go out and get a new number! I wish I could like your post twice though. Made me legit LOL.