What's número uno on your bucket list?

Male-TS-Female................MTSF.... ......YUM YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Is that with you in the middle Athena?
Living close enough to Dallas to be available for a booty call.
Can't wait Dallas. Miss Athena not sure but willing to try.
Is that with you in the middle Athena? Originally Posted by pollack
Sugar Id take that threesome any way I could get it......Just trying to find the brave TS willing to step up to the bed......lol

Can't wait Dallas. Miss Athena not sure but willing to try. Originally Posted by soxfan
What a good boy sox you are, cum here and try and try so more......YUM!
A threesome with me and two men.. and all of us involved. A girl can dream. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Who's the other guy? *wink*
Who's the other guy? *wink* Originally Posted by cousintim

Oh hell I dunno LOL I just hope to fulfill that fantasy someday.
A threesome with me and two men.. and all of us involved. A girl can dream. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
One of the best 3somes i have ever experienced was a MFM.

Male-TS-Female................MTSF.... ......YUM YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Hell yeah!!!!
Bull-Cuckoldress-Cuckold with everyone having a playful, fun attitude.
Bull-Cuckoldress-Cuckold with everyone having a playful, fun attitude. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
Yes Yes Yes...................
Zero gravity threesome with two ladies that have no restrictions where their tongues go. Or an orgy.
Zero gravity threesome with two ladies that have no restrictions where their tongues go. Or an orgy. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

{and with you as the sexy appetizer my friend}
to be the sub male with a Dominant fitness model and a hot looking dominant TS...and be cuckolded.......and made to....u know what. that's hot
snowballing my load with 2 chicks
Ahh larry696 You should be here to help me pop Lacys CIM Cherry..............
Damn Larry!! Meet Ms Athena and i in Houston for the CIM Cherry popping/ snowball event!!