Jack - I apologize for any of my actions that may have caused a headache for you. I will sit in the corner in timeout but I want Ms.Gabrielle to be my monitor. "I will try to play nice with the other boys and girls."
Ms. Gabrielle do you really want me to write that 100 times?"
Yes! And if you are naughty again I am taking you to my office for a little corporal punishment

Jack - I apologize for any of my actions that may have caused a headache for you. I will sit in the corner in timeout but I want Ms.Gabrielle to be my monitor. "I will try to play nice with the other boys and girls."
Ms. Gabrielle do you really want me to write that 100 times?" Originally Posted by Perryay
Yes! And if you are naughty again I am taking you to my office for a little corporal punishment Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
Aha!! A new fantasy awaits!

1. I will try to play nice with the other boys and girls
2. I will try to play nice with the other boys and girls
3. I will try to play nice with the other boys and girls

Please Ms. Gabrielle not with the ruler again, please.........

4.)I will try to play nice with the other boys and girls..........
Perryay, no fair you can't use copy & paste either...
Perryay, no fair you can't use copy & paste either... Originally Posted by jymie

jymie - It's my fantasy and life is much better in this century as far as schoolwork is concerned, now as long as I don't imagine Ms. Gabrielle in a nun's habit..........this will work!!!!!!!