Encounter: Lolita of RubRanking is Real - and Real Nice

That's the nature of a free market. You're free to set your own tolerances for what you would pay for a good or a service, and no one outside of your transaction is entitled to regulate a willing buyer and a willing seller.

Cage196 gets it!!!
Soccerjunky, glad you got some Lolita delites.
("not far from WRL" - as in : east of, south of, west of, north of ???)

i clicked on the rubranking.com told me this "We're sorry but the page you're looking for doesn't exist."

searching for "Lolita", i found this page. is this her?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...oll-33385.html
That's her! And "WRL" is "White Rock Lake." I did not mean to be cryptic.
i know what WRL means cos i live close to it (one ot the nicer spaces in dallas, imho).

which is why i was asking - in which direction from the lake was her incall? (so i could plan my route and a pre- or post-Lolita delites snack or drink)
Sorry. Off Easton Road. Hope that helps.
To each his own. The hotter and younger the girl I taper expectations down to avoid disappointment.
I once got massage from legit 19 year old hot white girl. She advertised FBSM but I got nothing of the sort but was still ok with it due to the unicorn nature of finding that hotness that young. She called herself fantasy fairy if she’s still around. Prob year ago. She reminded me of my high school sweetheart in some ways and was nice to touch, be touched and stroked by somthing that young and hot again. (Although you could argue that SC could offer similar experience) I enjoyed the relaxing intimate setting on that day made it feel more nastalgic like I was in HS. We can all dream right. Ah the good ol days.
The really hot ones know they can get anyway with doing less. Supply demand thing. Know that going in and understand what you prob gonna get so you don’t leave disappointed. If you find young hot AND amazing service you better post it or even better just PM me! Ha
Saw her based on this review and had a great time. Very sweet girl. And hot AF.
Fair enough, to each their own but this is why rates are so high for the average guy.

And for what its worth, yes, she will do FS , you have to be the right guy and catch the vibe.
Blavish, what is the upgrades claim based on? PM if you prefer.
Fair enough, to each their own but this is why rates are so high for the average guy.

And for what its worth, yes, she will do FS , you have to be the right guy and catch the vibe. Originally Posted by Blavish
That sounds like a gamble so I would look for a sure thing. Her described service does look like it's worth the money. If she goes full service I would bet she would take off.
Right? My disinclination to gamble is why I wanted Blavish to tell us why he was under that impression.
That sounds like a gamble so I would look for a sure thing. Her described service does look like it's worth the money. If she goes full service I would bet she would take off. Originally Posted by Friend Hunter
I think auto-correct got me I meant to say "her described service doesn't look like it's worth the money."
Was kissing available?
Honestly I wouldn't see her, because for her donation I could find some hot LGFE vs lotion, light body rub, a half naked walk around and maybe a hand job. This sounds like a hard no. Originally Posted by Friend Hunter
Please share some names, because I have a hard time finding ladies who qualify as a 9+ on a scale of 1-10 offering FS for less than $500.
That is consistent with what I've observed, TinMan.