Most people you've had sex in front of.

I was part of a floor show at the Nippa Hut in Angeles City, PI back in the '80s, so whatever the maximum occupancy...100 - 200 servicemen, civilians and staff.

Three-holed the young lady and had a great time doing it.
I was part of a floor show at the Nippa Hut in Angeles City, PI back in the '80s, so whatever the maximum occupancy...100 - 200 servicemen, civilians and staff.

Three-holed the young lady and had a great time doing it. Originally Posted by Doglegg
Ah, the Nippa Hut. That place was well know...the stuff of legends. Most of my libbo time was in the "Po" and up in Subic City though when in the PI. Utter debauchery in Ologopo for sure. Ts Tavern was another great place. But, I have some unbelievable times in Pattyya Beach, Hong Kong, Pohang, Perth Australia, .......
I dont wanto hijack the thread but damn.....this took me down memory lane.
Hmm. In part this is a question kind of like the one about your experiences in the '60s. That is to say, if you remember clearly you probably weren't that deeply involved.

My SO and I did it on a balcony five stories above a gathering of probably 500, but there's no indication any of them saw us. So that doesn't count given the current parameters.

I did do a M-F-M in a swingers club that drew a crowd. Since I was focused on her and him, and what they were doing to me, my notion of the crowd is totally impressionistic. That said, I'd guess two dozen voyeurs.
Approximately 25-30 at a swingers club in New Orleans. Yay, exhibitionism!
Hmmm, never (0), seems I've been missing out!
Hmmm, never (0), seems I've been missing out! Originally Posted by Thecellbox
If you have sex with yourself in front of a mirror, that's at least 1.
I'm pretty sure it'd be thrown out based on conflict of interest.
Not exactly intercourse but i had a provider on the back of my bike and she had her hand down my pants mini hj.

We got hit by a car it was the persons in the cars fualt. I still had a hardon when the para medics got to me. I was on the busiest street in town at the busiest time on the busiest day of the week. The paramedics cut my clothes off with shears while i was still erect. Avery lane of traffic both ways had been stopped for who knows how long .

I was stood up by the medics and was standing on the median for all the world to see my boner.

Does that count?
If you have sex with yourself in front of a mirror, that's at least 1. Originally Posted by tia travels
I've always had sex in front of me.
I think 5, and it was in a whorehouse in Olongopo.
  • anita
  • 03-23-2015, 02:07 PM
One time, when I was 20. One of my ex boyfriend had an efficiency type of apartment. His best friend had an extra key. One night we came back from partying, and his friend was there, sleeping. I was so horny I decided to still have sex. It was quiet sex, strangely arousing.
Second largest group was a "group sex" party one of our local providers put on at her place. 12 guys, 5 gals, all in one large living room going at it.
5 or 6 .. My girl friend at the time invited some of the guests at the hotel to watch through the window. While we did anal...lol