Female condoms

Not switching the condom is like having unprotected sex for the female, you're safe she is not. Originally Posted by LynnT
I see now. I think what I wasn't fully comprehending is the risk difference between the transference of fluids from female to female vaginally as opposed to orally.

So I guess you're saying that when women perform oral on each other the risk is much lower than if they were to come into contact with each other's fluids vaginally, right?
I use them mostly for duos. Easy for the guy to switch. Make sure you are lubed well and it takes a few minutes to get the condom in. The ladys have to shove the excess up in there. lol The ring that goes in our cervix is a slippery sucker! Also you have to check and make sure they dont get pushed up in. Originally Posted by LynnT
I've used them a few times and yes, the easy switching is a big plus, but as I said... I find them visually unsatisfying and unappealing.

I suppose some men don't care so much about the visual aspect, but I find most (although not all) vaginas beautiful and well... I love looking at them during sex. It's a huge turn on for me. So... looking down and seeing myself go in and out of a plastic bag detracts greatly from my visual stimulation.

Don't get me wrong, if I was with two women and they insisted on female condoms I would be fine with it, but given the choice I'd much rather just keep switching condoms.
I see now. I think what I wasn't fully comprehending is the risk difference between the transference of fluids from female to female vaginally as opposed to orally.

So I guess you're saying that when women perform oral on each other the risk is much lower than if they were to come into contact with each other's fluids vaginally, right? Originally Posted by Biomech
Did you not even notice my previous post?

Like the difference between bbbj and bbFS.

Smart ladies don't share toys either. Condoms fit on those too.
Lilred, I think the key here is "smart ladies". Sharing of any genital fluids is crazy.
When I used them the first time, I didn't like them too much but the second time wasn't bad
I hate female condoms! I can never insert one right. Its like a vaginal trashbag.