does eating fruit really make it taste better

wow kelly love the pic now im really hungry but i think id rather have a little taste of your sweet fruit Originally Posted by wcdann
especially those mellons!
Oh, I do like melons too...they're very tasty! Wow, I'm sorry...I feel like I hijacked this thread....All the fruit fun and flirting with Tanner just got me carried away!

especially those mellons! Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Attached Images File Type: jpg Melons.jpg (118.1 KB, 141 views)
Goodness! Now I am craving watermelon! Those puppies need their own zip code!
It's like they just need a face to be rested on.
It's like they just need a face to be rested on. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
This space vacant lol.
Whaaaaaa I want Big Ole Titties to plop on someone. Oh Woe is me, I just got this big squeshy booty. Someone needs to put their boobs on my face asap.
Boobs and bottoms are so comforting to see. Tanner since London refuses to come to Missoui, will you? Kelly is here and so am I!
I will inquire about business there and check the weather. Then, I can't see why not!! Sounds well worth the trip.
Oh, I do like melons too...they're very tasty! Wow, I'm sorry...I feel like I hijacked this thread....All the fruit fun and flirting with Tanner just got me carried away! Originally Posted by Kelly Christiansen
Don't worry about hijacking anything. If anything did it was those blue eyes that are like saphires burning a blue flame through my heart!
Iam curious to know what your breast milk taste like after seeing that picture. I am sorry can't help it now damit.
Whaaaaaa I want Big Ole Titties to plop on someone. Oh Woe is me, I just got this big squeshy booty. Someone needs to put their boobs on my face asap. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Sounds like a deal, my boobs in your face for a nibble of that beautiful booty!

Boobs and bottoms are so comforting to see. Tanner since London refuses to come to Missoui, will you? Kelly is here and so am I! Originally Posted by buzzworm86
I will inquire about business there and check the weather. Then, I can't see why not!! Sounds well worth the trip. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Let me know if I can help!

Iam curious to know what your breast milk taste like after seeing that picture. I am sorry can't help it now damit. Originally Posted by acp5762
Like honey, I hope!?!
I have always heard that eating fruit makes your cum taste better. Ladies is this true have you ever had a client who had eaten fruit before a session? If it is true what is the best fruit to eat or the best diet to have the best tasting cum? Ive heard water melon, pinapple, peaches, oranges....ect and does diffrent fruit make it taste diffrent, or is all of this just an urban legand of sorts? Originally Posted by wcdann
If you're so curious. just Masterbate in a cup, or use a nice wine glass so it looks nice, and taste it yourself.
Your bottom is no slouch either, even though I can only see a little of it on your p411. You should give us a nice glimpse please?
Tanner, I'm totally enjoying your avatar...the cheeks are mesmerizing!

And you read my mind on the strawberries and bananas....they're my aphrodisiacs ! We'll leave the pineapples for the guys...and let the tasting begin! Originally Posted by Kelly Christiansen
I might add you are cute. You probably are a lot of fun.
Damn after reading this thread I'm hungry for some water melon.