Dixie Beer Co.

you know what else that means property values will start to go up. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I'm not from the Nola area so I'm not sure how Dixie and the AA community mix.
I'm saying this to say, think about your clientele:

As far as your line of work you should want anyone on that side of town visiting you to feel safe.
The FOUNDATION of your business should be based on discretion and secrecy!
Less direct exterior photos posted on the WWW of your private residence to the public.
Although you may not mind it but
you have to think about and think for your clients, you don't want them to have a feeling of being on public display or feeling slightly on edge while visiting. Just like you they also have families. Keep them safe while in your care.

You are a professional provider and part of serving excellent service is giving your clients complete privacy bcd and stress free treatment. If your place is on public display it's not so private or stress free.

Looks like trainwreck+ made an interesting comment and posted an interesting article regarding Dixie and the AA community.
Think about the 'other' people in the community and think about your future clientele.

As my 'Sister' I want you and everyone to be safe and relaxing in this hobby.

Stay safe out there.

G'morning
I'm saying this to say, think about your clientele:

As far as your line of work you should want anyone on that side of town visiting you to feel safe.
The FOUNDATION of your business should be based on discretion and secrecy!
Less direct exterior photos posted on the WWW of your private residence to the public.
Although you may not mind it but
you have to think about and think for your clients, you don't want them to have a feeling of being on public display or feeling slightly on edge while visiting. Just like you they also have families. Keep them safe while in your care.

You are a professional provider and part of serving excellent service is giving your clients complete privacy bcd and stress free treatment. If your place is on public display it's not so private or stress free.

Think about the 'other' people in the community and think about your future clientele.

As my 'Sister' I want you and everyone to be safe and relaxing in this hobby.

Stay safe out there.

G'morning Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
You surely don't think, that I do not think about my clientele when scheduling visitors??

My "friends" are all I think about. I do my best to provide them a relaxing atmosphere in which they can feel comfortable letting loose and unwinding while they are in my care...

I would NEVER put anyone in harms way...
I think that if you overthink certain things you are bound to come up with a million reasons why a person shouldn't do something that you deem is inappropriate by your standards.

Thank you my "Sister" provider for offering some of your thoughtful insight.

Good Morning.

M.M.
I have seen Melissa several times over the years. She has always been a thoughtful person, in every way!
Billy Beer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Beer Originally Posted by trainwreck+
Guess so. I was wrong... I thought it was Dixie.
.. so Mel's black..p is white..
People of eccie. .. sisters unite.

My GOD. I'm poetic!! Yeah

Anyone found that food ?? For unicorns?

Ok ok. Just asking??
Xxoo annie
What does skin color, have to do with the basis of this thread??
Please keep your colorism's away from this thread.

M.M.
God, ECCIE used to be such a fun place.
God, ECCIE used to be such a fun place. Originally Posted by disilene
I am glad that Eccie is becoming a kinder and gentler place for the members....It can still be fun .

M.M.
Kinder and gentler?

Boring and nothing but passive aggressive cat fights. At least make the "fights" be over something interesting
Lets start with a discussion of bio pics that were already old when I became a member 10 years ago.

Nothing like truth in advertising....
Each member is responsible for taking and selecting their own bio pic's and updating them from time to time as she see's fit. This is why I date my pictures and when I change up a few things about myself, I post the newest ones somewhere.

Not every woman does that. If you feel a woman's pictures are too old for your taste you may either do A: inbox her for current pic's. or B: choose not to see her based on her bio pic's, or C: do none of the above, and leave well enough alone.

You have to pick and choose your battles wisely.If the lady you are wanting to see, doesn't have current pic's on hand, perhaps she may be nice and send you a recent selfie if you were to request one nicely.

Just my thoughts....

M.M.
^ Don't take the bait.
IIRC isn't this thread about beer in a certain part of town?
Isn't there some threAD about guys needing to wash their ass waiting for a comment?
^ Don't take the bait.
IIRC isn't this thread about beer in a certain part of town? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
You are correct.."Dixie beer factory" is the current topic of this thread....Thanks again ~P..

M.M.