Boy George: This is the future that I (and the democrats) were fighting for...

Seek medical help before you have to get a liver transplant from a black Mexican queer.
My apologies... to the poor wretches who have to stomach him. And by stomach him, I mean move his big, fat stomach out of the way to get to his little peen. Originally Posted by WombRaider
woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker do YOU apologize to shammy for him having to move YOUR big, fat stomach out of the way to search for YOUR microscopic piss spout ? How about apologizing to your Momma / sister for having to move YOUR big, fat stomach out of the way when she changes your Depends !!!
woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker do YOU apologize to shammy for him having to move YOUR big, fat stomach out of the way to search for YOUR microscopic piss spout ? How about apologizing to your Momma / sister for having to move YOUR big, fat stomach out of the way when she changes your Depends !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I hope he had a good time in Big Sir! I wonder if Big Sir enjoyed it as much as Wormby?
I hope he had a good time in Big Sir! I wonder if Big Sir enjoyed it as much as Wormby? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I figure that Big Sir was "in" him more than he was "in" Big Sir. woomby likes to be made "air tight" and is really starting to like doing ATM just like shammy has him doing now.
I figure that Big Sir was "in" him more than he was "in" Big Sir. woomby likes to be made "air tight" and is really starting to like doing ATM just like shammy has him doing now. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Yeah. You're probably right.
World class freak, sexual deviant, and predator Boy George says this is the world that he wants. A world that he says he "fought" for along with so many democrats. He's yours, claim him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think Boy George is having difficulty recalling what he was doing in 1984.

Back then the only thing he was striving for was cocaine and a cure for AIDS.

I'm pretty sure marriage wasn't even on his radar.
Hating gays, minorities, immigrants seems to be a way of life for republicans. good for you
Yeah. You're probably right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I thought you only participated in elevated debate? Seems like you're a hypocrite cocksucker just like we all knew you were. Go shit your pants somewhere.
Hating gays, minorities, immigrants seems to be a way of life for republicans. good for you Originally Posted by southtown4488
They'll be on the wrong side... again. Just like they were before with the blacks. They just can't help themselves. They are run by their fear.
They'll be on the wrong side... again. Just like they were before with the blacks. They just can't help themselves. They are run by their fear. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Okay, I am convinced....you are stupid. No need to go any further with your demonstration. It was the GOP who got the Civils Rights Act of 1964 passed. It was the GOP who got freedmen recognition as citizens and the right to vote. It was the GOP who initiated a war to free the slaves that the democrats fought to keep.
Okay, I am convinced....you are stupid. No need to go any further with your demonstration. It was the GOP who got the Civils Rights Act of 1964 passed. It was the GOP who got freedmen recognition as citizens and the right to vote. It was the GOP who initiated a war to free the slaves that the democrats fought to keep. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good to see you're just as dumb as ever. If you think the GOP of 1861 is the same GOP of 2015, you're a fucking maroon. Do you see Donald Trump starting a war over slavery? Hell no. He'd probably be all for the cheap labor.

http://www.livescience.com/34241-dem...platforms.html
I thought you only participated in elevated debate? Seems like you're a hypocrite cocksucker just like we all knew you were. Go shit your pants somewhere. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you're involved, Wormby, there can be no elevated debate.
Seek medical help before you have to get a liver transplant from a black Mexican queer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dammit Rider, Wombraider is brown not black.
Hating gays, minorities, immigrants seems to be a way of life for republicans. good for you Originally Posted by southtown4488
Don't hate gays, just don't celebrate their lifestyle, minorities, hell I married one, have half black children and grand children, immigrants, I am only second generation American, my grand parents all immigrated from Sicily, so I support legal immigration, I don't support an open border where there is no control on who and what enters the country.
Hey JDrunk! Still waiting for you to point out where the article you quoted (for once) mentioned Democrats.

Running from another LIE?

Is that all you idiots do?