For the lawyers -- the legal justification to declare Trump the winner in the last election

huh

Thought i heard something?

Musta been ts winn dixie hiding my money!
I don't understand the legalese, but supposedly this is what Pence was presented on January 4, with a view toward declaring Trump the winner on January 6. Purportedly none of the states at that time had presented the Vice President with multiple slates of electors -- that's from Woodward's and Costa's new book by way of CNN:

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/0...stman.memo.pdf Originally Posted by Tiny
This is all water under the bridge it really matter anymore. Besides Biden has already fucked this country up in less than a year. I honestly believe that's the ultimate goal of the Democrats.
That is not remotely the VP's responsibility, irrespective how the sad demented trumptards twist their Depends otherwise. Its called read the constitution dumb retards. God damn, your are so retarded.

Seriously? Can you read? Originally Posted by greenbook
You get on here and start your insults...typical leftwing respond.
Ol'roy was banned as was YR for this shit...
I ask you as I've have ALL the leftwing poster...please start a thread with the PISSANTS accomplishments...it should be simple.
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 07:06 AM
amazing how teh DPSTs immediately screech and how and name-call when teh subject of their Voter Fraud comes up
They are indeed desperate to Cover up their massive Voter Fraud and its' consequences.

I wonder - is 'r' posting under another handle ??????

L-17 -You are correct
- the DPSTs are doing their level best to corrupt adn destroy America - for their planned marxist totalitarian revolution.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
Now you are going after name calling of articles ? Is this an extension of name calling restrictions in this forum and on this site......or what ?

There is plenty of name calling here of political figures on various threads...especially President Biden. Are you going to mention those ?

This is getting like Don Quixote tilting at windmills......or a pinball player on tilt. Maybe it's time for you to take a rest.
  • Tiny
  • 09-22-2021, 08:58 AM
huh

Thought i heard something?

Musta been ts winn dixie hiding my money! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I’m going to start a poll — “How much more poontang would Winn Dixie have gotten in this lifetime if he didn’t dip snuff? And if he took his dates out for quiche and Creme Brulee instead of fried pies?”
Being a neo-confederate likely hasn’t helped him much either.
ts winn dixie says it makes WD sexy when he dips!

Yankee gals love it too!
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 09:33 AM
The 'South" rises every am in the paranoid minds of teh DPST indoctrinted minions and sheeples..

The party of hateful racism.segregation, and th eKKK!
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 09:34 AM
ts winn dixie says it makes WD sexy when he dips!

Yankee gals love it too! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Oral Cancer is not sexy.

It is horrendous - and an awful way to die.
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 09:36 AM
Now you are going after name calling of articles ? Is this an extension of name calling restrictions in this forum and on this site......or what ?

There is plenty of name calling here of political figures on various threads...especially President Biden. Are you going to mention those ?

This is getting like Don Quixote tilting at windmills......or a pinball player on tilt. Maybe it's time for you to take a rest. Originally Posted by VitaMan

VM - to whom to you refer???
Or, are you just trying to avoid responsibility for your censorship advocating post as a die -hard DPST censoring 'woke' cancel culture aficionado??
Nothin like them thick corn fed mid east yank chicks.
Thems kentuckian womens use fresh chew backey leaves. No teeth leads to a nice gummy bbbj! sweet!
]That is not remotely the VP's responsibility,[/B] irrespective how the sad demented trumptards twist their Depends otherwise. Its called read the constitution dumb retards. God damn, your are so retarded.

Seriously? Can you read? Originally Posted by greenbook;1062596888[B

Who said it was? Am I missing something here? You're post is #9, I looked at 1-8 and saw no mention of the VP so what is your complaint about?

Let's assume that I can read but the Constitution is a very large document. If you could just point out that part of the Constitution you are referring to might help the rest of us understand what you are trying to say because "JUST READ THE CONSTITUTION IS NOT A SUFFICIENT ANSWER.

What does the Constitution say on this issue?
Where are the lies.
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 06:19 PM
Where is the Truth - 1b1???