Trump melts down for over 2 hours at CPAC. Faithful jizz in their pants.

Obama couldn’t talk for 2 minutes without a TelePrompTer. Trump did it for two hours and was more entertaining than the late night hacks. Originally Posted by bambino
That’s not the job bambino.nIf it was, we woulda elected Andrew Dice Clay.

He humped Old Glory for Chrissakes.

He didn’t take a knee. He grabbed America’s pussy, man.
Yr is in for 5 1/2 more years of the great DT
I watched some of it.. the part about ending the Visa Lottery was hilarious.. "oh, congratulations to this winner who murdered 4 people".. or something like that Originally Posted by Chung Tran
We should require all future immigrants to be rich and healthy with a clean criminal record so as to help our country with 20 trillion in debt and 50 -100 million people receiving government assistance.

Trump says some amusing stuff - I guess that's why his TV show kicked ass!
Enjoy the break, Trumper Youth.

He’ll have to answer for Santino pretty soon now.
That’s not the job bambino.nIf it was, we woulda elected Andrew Dice Clay.

He humped Old Glory for Chrissakes.

He didn’t take a knee. He grabbed America’s pussy, man. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In case you didn’t notice, He was addressing a partisan crowd and he delivered what was called for. You really aren’t that observant. BTW, have you ever grabbed or touched a pussy?
He mugged for the crowd like Don Rickels at the Stardust.

And he continued his practice of divisive rhetoric.

When he finally succeeds in tearing the nation apart, you’ll wish you were on the side of the 70%, bambino.

Meanwhile, you can start penning your protest signs. You’ll need them soon enough.

Manafort has a line on ground beef on the inside. He can make Don Don taco bowls when they’re sharing a cell.
I understand that libtards were making nooses. They just couldn't decide whether to stick their own head in them or to gang up on some MAGA hat wearing college kid. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
its scary out there barley. don't wear your maga hat outside. scardy cats are targets by crazy leftists like cesar sayoc
In case you didn’t notice, He was addressing a partisan crowd and he delivered what was called for. You really aren’t that observant. BTW, have you ever grabbed or touched a pussy? Originally Posted by bambino
What is that on your pants, bambino?

Yr is in for 5 1/2 more years of the great DT Originally Posted by oilfieldace
5 1/2 years of deepthroat for yr? I knew trump was gay but your not suggesting............that maybe you......................
In case you didn’t notice, He was addressing a partisan crowd and he delivered what was called for. You really aren’t that observant. BTW, have you ever grabbed or touched a pussy? Originally Posted by bambino
Exactly, no different than any other recent POL or POTUS when presented with a partisan crowd. The ginning up of fake outrage by the left is getting hysterical.
So what you’re saying is that it’s OK to accuse members of Congress of hating the country they took an oath to serve because that’s what the crowd wants to hear?

You’d think that would be enough to get his simple, starry eyed faithful to enough to forget about his failure in Vietnam, or the subpoenas coming down this week.

But nooooo ... he had to hump the flag, mug for the crowd, use profanity in his speech and hang onto the mic like a boozy lounge singer.

Batshit crazy. On many sides. On many sides (of the podium)
Exactly, no different than any other recent POL or POTUS when presented with a partisan crowd. The ginning up of fake outrage by the left is getting hysterical. Originally Posted by eccielover
didn't he mention education? hopefully the federal government will give some grants to Pittsburg to improve their public education system. they have produced some real dumb asses
didn't he mention education? hopefully the federal government will give some grants to Pittsburg to improve their public education system. they have produced some real dumb asses Originally Posted by themystic
The Feds monkeying around with local issues screws up all sorts of things - ask California!!
Batshit crazy. On many sides. On many sides (of the aisle) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY.

And yes, I agree bat shit crazy on both sides of the aisle for the last couple of administrations. Trump has always had no filter and still got elected POTUS. I personally didn't expect that to happen early on, but once elected, I certainly didn't expect it to change as POTUS.

Ginning up continued outrage over his lack of a filter is getting old.

I'm still happy with the direction/policies/actions/nominations he has produced especially compared to the 2016 alternative.

And I know many who feel exactly the same.

Trump is a enigma, but far better than anything the left has to offer at this point. That he panders to a crowd of conservatives, so F'ing what?
BEST SHOW EVER!