Just a Reminder How Things We’re Under President Trump.

But Levianon, know-it-all WTF swears that "high gas prices mean a booming economy" ..... seems to me like the economy (for average Americans anyway) was doing just fine when gas was $1.67 a gallon ..... maybe higher gas prices and the inflation that accompanies it predict an economy that may soon collapse if relief is not found soon ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Gasoline at the pump goes from 1.67 to 4.00 a gallon. I would have to ask the question, how did we get there? Was it because of a thriving economy or something else?
The country was in lockdown when gas prices were 1.67....you want that again?

High gas prices mean a booming economy... Originally Posted by WTF
See, I missed that particular history edit where the Trump economy was so bad before the pandemic that gas prices had shot through the roof to the moon. Who was the author of that history edit? Tony-boy Fauci or Joseph Stalin?
Highest unemployment in more than 70 years
Crooked lawyers. Hundreds of them. Now that we are remembering....Sidney Powell, anyone ?

Highest unemployment in more than 70 years Originally Posted by VitaMan
When the economy is shut down that’ll happen. Fact of the matter is that under Trump, pre-covid, we had a thriving economy and low energy cost at the same time. Lefties refuse to admit that Biden can’t accomplish either, let alone both.
Stormy Daniels knows better than anyone here what it was like to be under Trump.
Stormy Daniels knows better than anyone here what it was like to be under Trump. Originally Posted by reddog1951

I believe she referred to it as "the worst" sex she'd ever had.
Stormy Daniels knows better than anyone here what it was like to be under Trump. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Stormy Daniels is paying about $4 p/gal for gas in Texas. To afford an average sized tank of gas she would have to dance a little over one full week at a Dallas strip club.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 02:29 PM
WTF………rootin’ for Putin Originally Posted by Jackie S
How so.

Because you idiots post a picture of the price of gas at 1.67 like that is some great thing?

Trump shut the economy down....and then he extended the shutdown.

Furthermore....just because I invested in AMERICAN oil companies....seems kinda strange that you'd categorize that as a Putin lover.

You fucking Trump lovers have been the ones defending Putin for the last 5 years.

Don't get in the habit of lying like Trump and bambino.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 02:31 PM
Stormy Daniels is paying about $4 p/gal for gas in Texas. To afford an average sized tank of gas she would have to dance a little over one full week at a Dallas strip club. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Probably...if your poor ass was her only customer
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 02:33 PM
He doesn’t have a clue who’s he’s rooting for. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm rooting for you to win the double fisted award
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Lock downs ended in almost all States by June. Even before the Pandemic Gas prices weren't that high. Originally Posted by Levianon17
God damn...what are you people smoking? Your memory is shorter than your dick?

We had 3 waves of that shit. Air travel was almost at a standstill...until Trump unleashed the vaccine.

They have slowly been inching up....this war put them on turbo.

Would you rather the economy be limping along with Trump and Biden giving away money...or this?

Putin has brought NATO together. This is a good thing. This shit shall pass. Be patient Grasshopper
Stormy Daniels is paying about $4 p/gal for gas in Texas. To afford an average sized tank of gas she would have to dance a little over one full week at a Dallas strip club. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Made me smile so it deserves a like.

In all honesty, the reason we haven't cut off Russian oil has nothing to do with the US, it's because it needs to be a unified decision and other countries will suffer more than the US.

Personally, I'm more bothered by the fact that Saudi and other middle east countries haven't offered to offset that. I get that they lost money when it was cheap, during the height of Covid, but they aren't stepping up to help now. Global economics are just that, global and connected.

I don't like the current price of gas, but it's not going to keep me from going where I want or affect what I have for dinner. I wonder how all those people driving electric cars are feeling about now?
God damn...what are you people smoking? Your memory is shorter than your dick?

We had 3 waves of that shit. Air travel was almost at a standstill...until Trump unleashed the vaccine.

They have slowly been inching up....this war put them on turbo.

Would you rather the economy be limping along with Trump and Biden giving away money...or this?

Putin has brought NATO together. This is a good thing. This shit shall pass. Be patient Grasshopper Originally Posted by WTF
You don't know. With a maniac in Russia and an idiot in Washington no telling how this War ends up. Yeah sure it's going to pass one day, but what does it leave behind that's the big question.
... Oh no... Her money $$$$ can't go for petrol-gas.

She STILL has to finish paying Trump's barristers.
The Judge's decision was about $300 thousand.

And Avenati surely took her book advance.

... Hmmm... From "trench-mouth" to "poor-mouth"...

Her half-a-mo of fame ended a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago. :

### Salty