Scumbag Hunter Biden, it turns out, is under investigation!,

vip is the biggest liar on this board!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/polit...ion/index.html

And it’s not just that loser ass son of The PRESIDENT ELECT.
You can bet that the lying ass Joe Biden, alias “the Big Guy” is knee deep in the China shit as well.

Not to mention Ukraine.

Who will be the first to Lawyer Up? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Investigation doesn't mean one god damn mother fucking thing. Let me know if there is an indictment. Which there never will be. Fucking trumptards are ridiculous.
It doesn't mean anything. An investigation is just an investigation.....do you know how many people are being investigated ? Hundreds of thousands.

A conviction is newsworthy. The media now blows and hypes this up because....that's what they do.

Maybe you are under investigation too. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I mean an indictment is newsworthy and that is long before a conviction. Don't ever remember an indictment of "lock her up" Clinton. Fucking trumptards are dumb.
Investigation doesn't mean one god damn mother fucking thing. Let me know if there is an indictment. Which there never will be. Fucking trumptards are ridiculous. Originally Posted by royamcr
I mean an indictment is newsworthy and that is long before a conviction. Don't ever remember an indictment of "lock her up" Clinton. Fucking trumptards are dumb. Originally Posted by royamcr
russia russia russia
Marcia Marcia Marcia

What are you, Florence Henderson?
I mean an indictment is newsworthy and that is long before a conviction. Don't ever remember an indictment of "lock her up" Clinton. Fucking trumptards are dumb. Originally Posted by royamcr
Do you think for one second Comey and Loretta Lynch were going to indict Clinton? Who’s dumb?
Marcia Marcia Marcia

What are you, Florence Henderson? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Check your pm's bub

best wishes
eccie worldwide
He a good kid
Check your pm's bub

best wishes
eccie worldwide Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just did. Nothing from anybody but you, stalker.
Big Fucking Deal !!

That was a "Perfect" laptop.

And all his phone calls and China dealings were "Perfect".

If you want to investigate something of note and merit ; Look no further than to your Traitor in Chief who is seeking to Overturn the election by the people in order to Overthrow the Duly elected new President !!

He is soliciting people to help him do this.

Trumpers are aiding him in doing so.

What a Buffoon !!
Aren't they still looking for those 3 million illegal votes Hillary got?

I guess that as long as the cultists keep sending Trump money, he'll pursue this crap. That is, until he figures hes satisfied their concerns and starts using their money for his personal benefit. (Which as we know, is his way.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
the big guy is likely the real target of this

hunter is expendable now and its all about setting the stage for a forced resignation and takeover by harris

a marker for this is that the media/big tech are no longer protecting them
lockdown lovers come out to defend Biden LOL
If you know Hunters' history he had lot of problems. It doesn't matter if he was a serial killer or not. The father shouldn't pay for the sin of his son and son should not pay for sins of his father.

After all Jared Kushner’s father pleaded guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations. He admitted hiring a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, who was cooperating in a federal campaign finance investigation, then videotaping the sexual encounter and sending it to the man’s wife, Mr. Kushner’s sister. No one said anything about him being unsuitable for his position in the Whitehouse.