Do you hobby when your significant other is around?

• Sami
  • 11-24-2011, 09:54 PM
I have a few who work internationally so they come as early as 4am, they have conference calls at crazy hours due to time zones. Their so don't question it. Hell their not getting out of the bed that early.
Wow, there is some excellent information in this thread. Thank you all for the answers.
I'm with a few other posters. I do not hobby when I have a SO.
NO SO, just need to keep the ATF'S apart! LOL
And, of course, there's always this...

http://www.alibinetwork.com/index.jsp
And, of course, there's always this...

alibinetwork DOT com Originally Posted by JDNorthface

I absoultely love it!!!
Some hobby with their SO's...
Some hobby with their SO's... Originally Posted by Shayla
Hummmmmmm.........
Hummmmmmm......... Originally Posted by Still Looking
There's a couple I saw about 2 weeks ago. Call herself "Katie_Curious" and she actually books hookers for her husband to test them out and see if they would be a "match" for the two of them. lol
There's a couple I saw about 2 weeks ago. Call herself "Katie_Curious" and she actually books hookers for her husband to test them out and see if they would be a "match" for the two of them. lol Originally Posted by Shayla
Very Interesting!
There's a couple I saw about 2 weeks ago. Call herself "Katie_Curious" and she actually books hookers for her husband to test them out and see if they would be a "match" for the two of them. lol Originally Posted by Shayla

lol.. Guys who have this are lucky! My SO would shoot me(seriously)!!! Hobbying is dangerous, but I just feel the need to make my 'contribution' to this activity..

By the way, check my reviews later guys. I just finished with one provider and now I've got a second one lined up. I'm taking advantage of my day off. Reviews will be provided in full.
lol.. Guys who have this are lucky! My SO would shoot me(seriously)!!! Hobbying is dangerous, but I just feel the need to make my 'contribution' to this activity..

By the way, check my reviews later guys. I just finished with one provider and now I've got a second one lined up. I'm taking advantage of my day off. Reviews will be provided in full. Originally Posted by Soonerman12
Keep Em Cuming! LOL
Keep Em Cuming! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
lol.. I did bro!!! This is just what the doctor ordered for the perfect night of sleep.
When your SO moves in, much of your time will be "accounted for" or on-the-record so o speak. Each session will involve an alibi (sp?). While some surely feel that this makes it more interesting, it also adds complexity and complication with the increased possibility for some unforseen event that exposs you to discovery.

When you are away on business, your entire trip is an alabi and most of your time is not accountable.

If you can travel frequently, I'd only hobby while on-the-road.
When your SO moves in, much of your time will be "accounted for" or on-the-record so o speak. Each session will involve an alibi (sp?). While some surely feel that this makes it more interesting, it also adds complexity and complication with the increased possibility for some unforseen event that exposs you to discovery.

When you are away on business, your entire trip is an alabi and most of your time is not accountable.

If you can travel frequently, I'd only hobby while on-the-road. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That's what I'm starting to lean towards. I love the Dallas landscape, but I can see where there could be problems when the SO arrives.