JUST TO DAM BIG!!!

HA! My 1SG and C Co's 1SG started shacking up the 2nd month we were out there. Now they have orders to Hawaii together.
So how can you SO praise you and insult you in the same sentence?..................... .............."Honey you have the biggest cock of all your friends"! CRAP!
SG on SG sex just seems so wrong.
So how can you SO praise you and insult you in the same sentence?..................... .............."Honey you have the biggest cock of all your friends"! CRAP! Originally Posted by redd19
Thats Funny! But true! LOL
I have had to turn down 2 men in my life. Guys, if you are THAT huge, you know it. Please give me us some warning up front, lol!
I have had to turn down 2 men in my life. Guys, if you are THAT huge, you know it. Please give me us some warning up front, lol! Originally Posted by AimeeAims
Mines up front, but I have never had to send out a warning!? LOL In the same token, ladies if your pictures are out dated and your ass is so big that a beeping noise is required when you back up, perhaps we could get a warning also! LOL Just saying....
IF he's too big, I will not see him. He will be very disappointed.
IF he's too big, I will not see him. He will be very disappointed. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
2 + 2 = ? Oh I get it! Oh La La!
IF he's too big, I will not see him. He will be very disappointed. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Do we get the same choice?
Do we get the same choice? Originally Posted by burkalini
Yup.

I'm 125lbs and 5'8. Anyone that looks at me and considers me "Big" must have had a rough night the night before.
Damn it was a rough night last night! I was seeing four big ole tities at once!!
Yup.

I'm 125lbs and 5'8. Anyone that looks at me and considers me "Big" must have had a rough night the night before. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm sure your slim in stature and beautiful and all that you tell us over and over you are but that was not what I was talking about. I'm 6'7" weigh 235 and have been told I have a big dick yet I have been with 5'1" girls that are slender yet they can handle me and 4 other like me at the same time. That's the big I was talking about. When we get to that point we can't say no so is it fair that you can. We can't say I'm sorry but your pussy is to big I want my money back. Why don't you just satisfy him some other way if he is too big.
Hot damn, burkalini! Remind me to stay away from the ladies you see....wouldn't want to whip out my tiny member after she experienced your monster schlong!
Hey a big dick means nothing. A good heart and a good sense of humor is way more important. So keep on fucking my friend no matter who is in line in front of you.
Hey a big dick means nothing. A good heart and a good sense of humor is way more important. So keep on fucking my friend no matter who is in line in front of you. Originally Posted by burkalini
I guess I'm glad to hear that. But if I'm ever in Omaha to visit Warren Buffet and I fall into a provider, I'm going to ask, "Have you been burkalinied?".