About that bucket list?

Yes mam may I have another!
Yall both are making Ma'am so proud.................. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I'm just proud your in our corner.
Ahhhh I cant wait to introduce my boys to Ms Rain............Do me proud now and show her how we play here in Texas............
  • jwj6o
  • 03-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Dallas. Skeet me to death. I see she teaming up with. Lexie in a couple. Weeks. Might take a chance
lol---JW Lexi and I played last trip to Shreveport.....she is sooooooo yummy!
{she may be young enough to be my daughter,but I can hang!! lol}

And I can guarantee sexy Ms Athena is yummmy too!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only have 3 left on my sexual bucket list.

1. Find a GFE AA provider.

2. Have a threesome with GFE asian and AA providers.

3. Have a threesome with two GFE asian providers.

Everything else on the list has been satisfied by either SO's or providers.
1) provider with one arm or leg

2) deaf, technically I have had a deaf gf but that was years ago

if they were in the Houston area I would really appreciate any referral by p.m.
A have a small circle of friends who love helping me try out new things, potions, and people. I still have some things I have yet to get checked of like going to and participating in a swingers party, fuck and getting fucked with a strap on, letting rodents wonder around in my lower intestines- ya know, tame stuff.
quote----getting fucked with a strap on

I can help you with that one baby!!!!!!!!
lol I just had a session with 3 in a row...........I was bringing up the rear, so to speak...............FREAKIN HOT!! I was able to watch it all in the mirror.....You would have loved it Dallas, maybe we can do one ourselves......
lol I just had a session with 3 in a row...........I was bringing up the rear, so to speak...............FREAKIN HOT!! I was able to watch it all in the mirror.....You would have loved it Dallas, maybe we can do one ourselves...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

wooohooo my kind of gal
pm me the dirty details...lol!
My bucket list can only last for moments, and it is the state of Nirvana. I don't need exotic locations or kinky sex. I just need the right woman who is a fantastic kisser.
Yes all of my bucket list items so far, I have asked with my atf and she has fulfilled them without hestitation and the results have exceeded my expectations; maybe because it is with my atf and I'm like in heaven when I'm with her!
shayla calgary , sonya playmate and you dallas rain. no paticular activities toys or accessories just good old fashioned sex.
I have a couple of ladies on my "sexual bucket list"

{Tiffany Cums and Chelsea Simms are the top 2!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
woohoooo Petite...maybe one day we can have that foursome!!