Ticket for Open container

Let's face it, it's all about money. I drove from coast to coast, received many tickets in various states. And the bottom line was always a money factor. Now, will you be willing to pay a higher fine for a lesser charge to keep it off your record? That's the real question. Remember to, that during the court procedure you do have the right to counsel. IF things aren't looking good, stop the procedure and state that you want to exercise your right to seek legal representation . Just my experience and 2 cents.
Let's face it, it's all about money. I drove from coast to coast, received many tickets in various states. And the bottom line was always a money factor. Now, will you be willing to pay a higher fine for a lesser charge to keep it off your record? That's the real question. Remember to, that during the court procedure you do have the right to counsel. IF things aren't looking good, stop the procedure and state that you want to exercise your right to seek legal representation . Just my experience and 2 cents. Originally Posted by mad469s
Well of course Citations bring in lots of revenue for any location. But it is about saftey to ya know.
After you get all this cleared up,get your sweet ass back to Dallas.