This pisses me off to no end........

Hairy balls. There is absolutely no possible way to make fishing pubic hairs out of your mouth look sexy.
Ladies who do not check their PMs/emails/phone messages on a regular basis when I am trying to get a reference. It would help if the gents asked the ladies if they are reference friendly and if they actually do check their messages regularly before using those ladies as a reference. I know it's hard to imagine, but some ladies don't bother to even answer such requests and it turns out to be a waste of time for both parties...:-(
  • Old-T
  • 06-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Ladies who do not check their PMs/emails/phone messages on a regular basis when I am trying to get a reference. It would help if the gents asked the ladies if they are reference friendly and if they actually do check their messages regularly before using those ladies as a reference. I know it's hard to imagine, but some ladies don't bother to even answer such requests and it turns out to be a waste of time for both parties...:-( Originally Posted by M A X
Another reason I prefer P411 and D-C. And if I am going to use a lady as a reference I always ask first and tell her someone may be contacting her.
Another reason I prefer P411 and D-C. And if I am going to use a lady as a reference I always ask first and tell her someone may be contacting her. Originally Posted by Old-T
Can someone be an ATF if you've never met?

It's always wonderful to deal with a gentleman who takes all aspects of finding and making a date into consideration! Thanks to all the gents who do so!!
1. Providers who think that an Appt Request = an Appt Booked.

... and that when a client fails to follow through with the Booking, it warrants a NC/NS alert to be posted on him. You cannot force a client to see you, just because he inquired about your availability!

2. Clients who want me to force a providers to post accurate ages, weights, etc. Ain't gonna happen... sorry!

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Providers that lie on other providers thinking it will hurt her biz and help hers! Dont they know clients hate that!?
People that lie. It seems to be prevelant in the hobby. It makes be appreciate the honest ones that much more.
I hate when guys drench themselves in their favorite Cologne. Yuck! As great as you may think is smells,it doesn't taste fabulous now my mouth smells like an old funeral parlor because you thought it was a great idea to put "just a splash" in your junk. Me no likey.
Bet you woldnt say that if you were in my bed Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You're right! But, if I came too quick then DATY comes while I recuperate for round two, which wont have that problem!

I hate women who will email you, then text you from the phone, but will not answer or call even after you ask then. It's a tie with a NCNS. If we arrange a date and I go so far as to get a room at the Waterfront Marriott for our date, which you know of ahead of time, and all you need to do is call for the room number, a call in advance to say you can't make it would be appreciated. This happened and all I was getting is "please leave a message after the beep." Sitting in the hotel room with a raging hard on and nothing but a NCNS to show for it is unforgivable, especially when the excuse was "I overslept." The date was at 5 pm!

Six months later she made it up to me 5 times over, but it still took six months, lol.
Providers who mis-represent who they are: a) lie about age; b) use other girls' pics; c) use old pics; d) use strategically placed objects in pics to hide things in order to portray themselves as someone they are not.

Also, I find it hilarious that some providers overuse texting while almost every ad on BP says they won't accept text messages. I think providers should realize not everyone has an iphone as a hobby phone. Most of us have cheap phones that are not designed for texting. I've texted providers before, and it can take me 5 minutes to type in a simple text that could be cleared up with one 2-minute phone call.

Finally, I like what Gina said about girls equating inquiry with booking. Just because I call or e-mail, it doesn't mean we have a confirmed date. I only consider a date confirmed when both parties know time, place, length of session, donation rate and any special requests. My asking if you are available on the afternoon of day "X" does not mean we are on. It is just a request.
People that lie. It seems to be prevelant in the hobby. It makes be appreciate the honest ones that much more. Originally Posted by burkalini
+1000

I can't stand a person that tells lies ... whether it be to hurt another persons business or bad excuse on needing to reschedule.

Worst is when it comes from someone you have never even met. What do they really know?
haggling... this isn't Priceline
I hate it when I show up and the provider is not the same in the pics and the service is not what was stated in an ad.

Want a regular who keeps coming back again and again? Don't lie to me.
Lying & being deceitfulness way out in front by a long shot with both hobbyist & providers!

Interesting observation… if this practice is the one most disliked why is it the most common violation?
Pet Peeve's:

1. Texting. If you can't call me, don't text. Call when you're able to chat. Plus, I HATE HATE HATE texting.

2. Guys who bitch and moan about bait n' switch, but yet still go through with the appointment. If you guys would stop going through with the appointments, maybe the ladies would stop using fake pics. I know I know, the little head does the thinking most of the time, but if that's the case...stop bitchin about it.

3. Ladies who use fake pictures. Don't feed me that shit about you can't show your face and still make money. I don't show my face and I do just fine. You can take pictures that won't show your face, any photographer worth their money knows how to do it.

4. Guys who still don't know how to have the fee ready to go when they walk in the door or I walk through their door. If I have to ask for it, it doesn't make the session start off well.

5. Guys who talk tough over the computer (belittles the ladies, insults the ladies/guys). Everyone's a tough guy sitting behind a computer. If you have the balls to say the same thing to my face, groovy. But, if you don't....don't type it then.

That's all I can think of right now. My brain isn't working today, I'm sick. I'm going back to bed.