Women's Sports Is Not The Place For Trannies

Of course he posted false information about bump stocks and gun confiscation that was easily exposed as utterly false Originally Posted by berryberry
Eh, so did you.

I respect Martina, but she was also not a world-beater like BJK.
Eh, so did you.

I respect Martina, but she was also not a world-beater like BJK. Originally Posted by HDGristle
What did I post in this thread that was false? Quote it
Post #9

Thanks for the tacit agreement regarding BJK being a better player than Martina as well. She beat Riggs in straight sets.
To hell with those two dykes. I’m screaming Anna!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=anna...id:8tkjgTDEmiI
Post #9
Originally Posted by HDGristle

Then show us the statistics with a link to a reputable source for exactly how many guns were confiscated due to the bump stock rule?

Your attempt on the other thread was exposed for the utter misinformation that it was
Gentlemen thread has zero to do with guns, Trump or bump stocks.

Please stay on topic
The IOC recognizes the BJK precedent. And have made it even easier for Trans-athletes than their landmark precedent in 2016.

They have more folks that care about fairness in sports than anyone in this thread.
The IOC recognizes the BJK precedent. And have made it even easier for Trans-athletes than their landmark precedent in 2016.

They have more folks that care about fairness in sports than anyone in this thread. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Are they part of the tranny lover's club too?

I don't know, I will stand on the side of sanity and fairness. I will stand with people like Martina Navratilova and Riley Gaines and all the other women athletes who are brave enough to stand up to this insanity and tell all the tranny lovers and crazy ass leftists how wrong they are and how they don't recognize the destruction they are causing to real women.
How many of these same thread are you up to now, berry? We get it, you have severe disdain for trans people. You don't really need to start dozens of threads about the same thing, your disdain for trans people disguised as a concern for fairness in women's sports.
How many of these same thread are you up to now, berry? We get it, you have severe disdain for trans people. You don't really need to start dozens of threads about the same thing, your disdain for trans people disguised as a concern for fairness in women's sports. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I will start as many threads as I like, thank you

And you as usual have it all wrong. I could care less what these trannies do in the privacy of their own homes. It is only when they try to force their insanity on the rest of normal society, do I have an issue with them.

And yes, part of the insanity they are forcing on others is destroying women's fairness in sports. There are others too.

You may hate women and not care about a women's right to privacy in a bathroom or locker room. You may hate women and not care about a level playing field in women's sports. But I do care and I will continue to speak out against this insanity that you and the other leftists and tranny lovers support
While I'm in favor of keeping boys out of girl sports I also think girls shouldn't be playing boys sports like football and wrestling.
I will start as many threads as I like, thank you

And you as usual have it all wrong. I could care less what these trannies do in the privacy of their own homes. It is only when they try to force their insanity on the rest of normal society, do I have an issue with them.

And yes, part of the insanity they are forcing on others is destroying women's fairness in sports. There are others too.

You may hate women and not care about a women's right to privacy in a bathroom or locker room. You may hate women and not care about a level playing field in women's sports. But I do care and I will continue to speak out against this insanity that you and the other leftists and tranny lovers support Originally Posted by berryberry

That phrase means the exact opposite of what you intend when you say that you "could care less." If you could care less, the logical conclusion is that you care. When you say it that way, but were really trying to convey that you "couldn't care less," you demonstrate a lack of logical reasoning capacity.

You pretend that it's about fairness in sports or privacy in a bathroom or locker room, but reasonable folks can see what it's really about for you. Personally, I would agree that it would have been unfair for Bruce to transition to Kaitlyn at the peak of his Olympic career and then destroy all the women track athletes, but I'm not angry at transgender people, so I don't start dozens of threads about it.
You pretend that it's about fairness in sports or privacy in a bathroom or locker room, but reasonable folks can see what it's really about for you. Personally, I would agree that it would have been unfair for Bruce to transition to Kaitlyn at the peak of his Olympic career and then destroy all the women track athletes, but I'm not angry at transgender people, so I don't start dozens of threads about it. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Answer these questions with a simple Yes or No.

1. Are in favor of mutilating young people?

2. Are in favor of destroying women's sports?

3. Are in favor of destroying women's privacy on restrooms and locker rooms?

4. Are in favor of letting women get raped in prison by men claiming to be women?

5. Are you in favor of the destruction of female-only organizations and the safety of the college sorority sisters?

6. Are you in favor of allowing a deranged transgender male who repeatedly sexually exposed himself and showed arousal while watching the girls in the house being allowed to stay in a sorority against the women's wishes?
Lol. Conservatives have no interest in a woman's privacy, as has been clearly laid out in this and other threads. This is all just smoke & mirrors/talking points from the right because they hate trannies.
Lol. Conservatives have no interest in a woman's privacy, as has been clearly laid out in this and other threads. This is all just smoke & mirrors/talking points from the right because they hate trannies. Originally Posted by tommy156
Spoken like someone who ignores the facts to advance a deranged agenda

Answer these questions with a simple Yes or No.

1. Are in favor of mutilating young people?

2. Are in favor of destroying women's sports?

3. Are in favor of destroying women's privacy on restrooms and locker rooms?

4. Are in favor of letting women get raped in prison by men claiming to be women?

5. Are you in favor of the destruction of female-only organizations and the safety of the college sorority sisters?

6. Are you in favor of allowing a deranged transgender male who repeatedly sexually exposed himself and showed arousal while watching the girls in the house being allowed to stay in a sorority against the women's wishes?