Oh2 down?

I am guessing these texts are from provider who use OH2 as their primary site. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
Yup exactly
Didn't you guys see this coming? It was giving errors the past few days...
Yes I hope the members from the other site don't bring their drama here Originally Posted by winn dixie
At least Pitroom is banned hahaha, hope he uses those stacked numbers of providers in his phone
At least Pitroom is banned hahaha, hope he uses those stacked numbers of providers in his phone Originally Posted by Cendell M
Didn't you guys see this coming? It was giving errors the past few days... Originally Posted by jacksparrow
yup, OH2 has never been stable ever since it had the 1st cert issue.

Not saying the admins don't know what they are doing, but most admins prefer the 5 nines uptime (99.999% UP) this translates to less than 6 minutes of downtime PER YEAR
yup, OH2 has never been stable ever since it had the 1st cert issue.

Not saying the admins don't know what they are doing, but most admins prefer the 5 nines uptime (99.999% UP) this translates to less than 6 minutes of downtime PER YEAR Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
on site like this, where its mostly about bottom line, maybe. downtime = lost revenue. last time i checked oh2 is not for profit and is mostly money pit for owners.
Not for profit?

See the bigger picture

It was attacked. Was it a coincidence that it happened during the socials
on site like this, where its mostly about bottom line, maybe. downtime = lost revenue. last time i checked oh2 is not for profit and is mostly money pit for owners. Originally Posted by OtherChevyGuy
If it was a non profit site it would have registered as a .ORG.

there would be no difference in the performance as it is a Cname change in the DNS servers.

Just saying that if your site which mimics this one is unstable, then this one will become more popular, and if I remember, OH2 was started because Eccie had issues.
Happens every few months so nothing new.
It must really be affecting business for some, I finally got a reply today from a young lady for a request I made back in February.
What are some other forums out there
  • Uomo
  • 08-17-2023, 01:26 PM
Sucks that the site is so unstable, the only thing as bad would be,...hmmmm I don't know, .. what's a good example... let's say a non-working search function maybe? Just a random example.

No darts please, all in fun.
Karma. They should have verified me. That bAcKlOgG excuse was always BS. I must of sloppy facefucked on of his favs ��
I was on between 5 and 6 pm. Then when I tried to go on again a couple of hours later it told me there was a database problem. I've tried several times and get the same message. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Ditto Here ....

just now I tried connecting from Mexico using VPN. Now it says 502 Bad Gateway nginx. In case somebody wanna know here it is https://www.lifewire.com/502-bad-gat...lained-2622939.
Restore eccie to its former glory!
Restore eccie to its former glory! Originally Posted by ZedX79
Yeah