WTF was right about something, and I was wrong

• CJ7
  • 05-24-2013, 02:24 PM
You obviously never built three million dollar homes in Houston. It would be stupid to try and skimp on that type of customer. Stick to what you know, trafficked asians! Originally Posted by WTF

JL is a moron ... the only obligation is to a customer, its not a builders responsibility to check citizenship papers and tax forms ... if Juan can produce the intricate tile patterns in high end bathrooms the customer wants, and Billy Bob cant, guess who gets the job if the builder wants a good recommendation and lands another $3 million dollar job?

details fly right over JL's pointed head ... heeeeeza LAWYER !
  • CJOHN
  • 05-24-2013, 02:54 PM
JL is a moron ... the only obligation is to a customer, its not a builders responsibility to check citizenship papers and tax forms ... if Juan can produce the intricate tile patterns in high end bathrooms the customer wants, and Billy Bob cant, guess who gets the job if the builder wants a good recommendation and lands another $3 million dollar job?

details fly right over JL's pointed head ... heeeeeza LAWYER ! Originally Posted by CJ7
.... why don't you have a green DOT like the rest of us when you online
so your cpa hands you your tax form and tells you to "sign it",. and you being the astute Highland Park lawyer you lead everyone to believe you are, simply signs it? Ok, youre not a cheat, youre a fucking idiot . Originally Posted by CJ7
I'd rather be a fucking cheat than a disgraced former CFO - but to answer your question, I read it, ask questions, check it to the best of my ability, then sign it in good faith.
You obviously never built three million dollar homes in Houston. It would be stupid to try and skimp on that type of customer. Stick to what you know, trafficked asians! Originally Posted by WTF
I don't like rich people so I wouldn't build them a 3 million dollar home - they should give their excess capital to poor Hispanics in the HISD, the greedy fuckers!
  • CJ7
  • 05-24-2013, 03:25 PM
I'd rather be a fucking cheat than a disgraced former CFO - but to answer your question, I read it, ask questions, check it to the best of my ability, then sign it in good faith. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

lemme lay it out for ya

youre a joke, and like most rightwing children, issue backhanded insults when your sophomoric rhetoric gets called for what it is.
  • CJ7
  • 05-24-2013, 03:26 PM
.... why don't you have a green DOT like the rest of us when you online Originally Posted by CJOHN

because I'm not really online, but don't tell anyone ..
lemme lay it out for ya

youre a joke, and like most rightwing children, issue backhanded insults when your sophomoric rhetoric gets called for what it is. Originally Posted by CJ7
Is calling you a disgraced former CFO, a dipshit and a fagboy your idea of a "backhanded" insult?
It seems like a straightforward insult to me, you miserable liberal faggot.
  • WTF
  • 05-24-2013, 09:02 PM
I don't like rich people so I wouldn't build them a 3 million dollar home - they should give their excess capital to poor Hispanics in the HISD, the greedy fuckers! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Do you know what the school taxes on a 3 million dollar home are?
How soon can you get the fuck out of our country, JINO?

Sooner the better.
Do you know what the school taxes on a 3 million dollar home are? Originally Posted by WTF
I would guess around 40 grand, but they should have never built the house and instead should have taken the money to give to the poor, the greedy fuckers.
How soon can you get the fuck out of our country, JINO?

Sooner the better. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's my fucking country too, Dick Rider. (Kcid Rider) However, other countries aren't nearly as easy to become a citizen in, because they aren't total douchbags like our government that lets in criminals and terrorists and low wage losers who consume government services in excess of their tax payments.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-25-2013, 05:38 PM
low wage losers who consume government services in excess of their tax payments. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Don't forget YOU open your boarder so the low wage worker can cum build your houses, and when the housing bubble burst your boarder beCAMe oneway.....
If anything is built in Houston, be it a road, bridge, or building, it was built with Mexican Labor. Whether they are legal or not seems to be a moot point. Nobody seems to care. After all, even our Bull Dyke Mayor understands that the "business of Houston IS Business.

Most contractors I know have a base group of guys that stay with them, they hire in day labor as needed to do major grunt work. Just drive down any major street on The East Side early in the morning, and you can see that workers are not difficult to come by.

The Construction Industries on The Gulf Coast tend to lend themselves to this type of business practice, and it does seem to work. We all know that corners are cut when it comes to the tax situation, but the majority do not abuse the system to the point that catches the IRS's attention.
Immigrants, legal or not and especially in the 19th and early 20th centuries, have always been treated poorly, underpaid and generally fucked over until enough of them figured out how to either save money and pool resources or get really good at "protection." However, the single driving fact of the desire for cheap labor to increase profits is almost as old as the reason for this board.

One either believes that Illegal Immigration is illegal or it is not.
Makes me support unions!! They are the only thing making it possible for a working American laborer to get a fair shake from the contractors out there.