Just saying..

Come see me baby and I will show you how to moisten my thighs tee hee Originally Posted by naughtynatale
Oh I'd love to. But alas you are there and I am here and I'm afraid our twains shall not pass. At least we have the forum.
Sugar shimmy your arse on over here or I can shimmy mine And just ask the boys I do have a fine arse lol
wow didn't know that.
Sugar shimmy your arse on over here or I can shimmy mine And just ask the boys I do have a fine arse lol Originally Posted by naughtynatale

To check this out properly, one must take Natale to her favorite restaurant, ask for a table upstairs and then, as you are ascending the stairs, stay back a few steps and just enjoy the view! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!
To check this out properly, one must take Natale to her favorite restaurant, ask for a table upstairs and then, as you are ascending the stairs, stay back a few steps and just enjoy the view! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76

Awwwww

Attachment 370361
To check this out properly, one must take Natale to her favorite restaurant, ask for a table upstairs and then, as you are ascending the stairs, stay back a few steps and just enjoy the view! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76

Murf I agree 100%!!!
Pictures like that could make take up astronomy.....that's one of the most gorgeous moons I've seen in a long time!!!!
wooohoooo sounds like a yummy view!!
Nat's attraction goes way past the physical. She knows how to set a mood like no other and is just plain FUN.
Awwww ya'll I just don't know what to say except thanks from the bottom of my lil heart.

XOXOXO
Awwww ya'll I just don't know what to say except thanks from the bottom of my lil heart.

XOXOXO Originally Posted by naughtynatale

Or the heart of your little bottom!!!