Anal Check # 2: The second amendment.

I personally think the 2nd amendment has been misinterpreted for years by not honoring the principle noun of the sentence, "militia", and it's modifiers, "well regulated", and the fact that "the people" is plural. Nothing there grammatically infers a "right" to an individual person to me. Of course, I'm not a constitutional lawyer, but I also doubt any on this forum are.
The Second Amendment makes all the others possible!

Ya'll wanna fuck with it and nibble away at it?

Okay the first could use some gawd damned house cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll nibble....Should Dixie have a nuke weapon?
The Second Amendment makes all the others possible!

Ya'll wanna fuck with it and nibble away at it?

Okay the first could use some gawd damned house cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie

LOL. Then why on earth is it the 2nd? And why an amendment? So you're saying having guns is the only thing that lets you say silly shit on a hooker board?
LOL. Then why on earth is it the 2nd? And why an amendment?... Originally Posted by TechPapi
It's second because the First is the polite option. The Second is when the first doesn't git 'er dun.

But great point on why the first 10 amendments. They are because when they went to the individual states to ratify the Constitution they collectively said: Oh hell the f*ck no.

And now you know the est of the story...
When they were wrote the Second originally was gonna be the first.
You would love it if the second amendment were repealed wouldn't you.
Not sure it matters more than an anthill, but"when they were wrote the Second originally was gonna be the first." Another statement of "fact" that is not provided with substantiation. Please provide proof of that statement for all to judge it's veracity. Not saying it's not true, just needs to be openly vetted.
Not sure it matters more than an anthill, but"when they were wrote the Second originally was gonna be the first." Another statement of "fact" that is not provided with substantiation. Please provide proof of that statement for all to judge it's veracity. Not saying it's not true, just needs to be openly vetted. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Sorry you dont know common knowledge or basic history of our Constitution.
Surplus grenade and rocket launchers available. Good prices.
Surplus grenade and rocket launchers available. Good prices. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Awesome! Saves ammo when the u n invades
"Sorry you dont know common knowledge or basic history of our Constitution."

Another statement if "common knowledge" as a factual given. Simply asking for substantiation before acceptance as a given.
I personally think the 2nd amendment has been misinterpreted for years by not honoring the principle noun of the sentence, "militia", and it's modifiers, "well regulated", and the fact that "the people" is plural. Nothing there grammatically infers a "right" to an individual person to me. Of course, I'm not a constitutional lawyer, but I also doubt any on this forum are. Originally Posted by reddog1951
One doesn't have to be a Constitutional Lawyer to realize what the Second Amendment actually means to an American Citizen. The Second Amendment definitely infers a "Right". It's even specifically stated "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". Now there are Laws prohibiting the use of Firearms in criminal circumstances but that's separate to the right of Gun ownership.
So none of the 2nd worshipers want to answer the question asked about whether it is infringement to own a nuke? You guys always seem to stop at that one. Tanks? RPGs? Ballistic missiles? Any restrictions at all?

I know..it's powerful to have to think about stuff, but put your soft little noggins together. Maybe you'll come up with something.
So none of the 2nd worshipers want to answer the question asked about whether it is infringement to own a nuke? You guys always seem to stop at that one. Tanks? RPGs? Ballistic missiles? Any restrictions at all?

I know..it's powerful to have to think about stuff, but put your soft little noggins together. Maybe you'll come up with something. Originally Posted by TechPapi
A Nuke isn't a Firearm it's an explosive so it doesn't apply to the 2nd Amendment as well as the other ridiculous examples you stated.