Are you an Ass Man?

• Mokoa
  • 01-17-2013, 10:04 PM
A Coed topic, not an ISO request.

Moved to the proper forum.
I'm sitting at a bar drinking some Texas brews and smoking a nice double corona La Gloria Cubana, and my only thoughts the whole night were comparing the bartendress' ass with my personal memories of Ginger Lovelace. I couldn't resolve the problem because the bartendress' wouldn't let me evaluate her ass as thoroughly as I have Ginger's. I tried but she only frowned and handed me the check.

Well JJ we all know how you love a mans ass!! Originally Posted by bigplayantx
You know I don't descriminate. It also means I have more choices.

Beauty is in the eye of the butt holder lol oops I mean beholder
I'm sitting at a bar drinking some Texas brews and smoking a nice double corona La Gloria Cubana, and my only thoughts the whole night were comparing the bartendress' ass with my personal memories of Ginger Lovelace. I couldn't resolve the problem because the bartendress' wouldn't let me evaluate her ass as thoroughly as I have Ginger's. I tried but she only frowned and handed me the check.

Originally Posted by Rover14
That sounds like my kind of evening.
I am definitely an ass man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujqM...e_gdata_player
Miranda Fox has a great ass
I always find the diversity of people's preference to be most interesting.

This thread is perfectly designed for pics to prove your point. Here's one of my favorite butts--Mya MyLanna.

Unfortunately, I can't post a pic of Angel Grace's fine ass, but it's truly awe-inspiring.
I love to tap nice a$$. Thank you for the list 411. I am looking forward to have an opportubity to meet the lovely ladies and play with the plumps. Originally Posted by Daktari
Thanks for the list endeed...I hope.to have enough d^&*&% for all that ass..as you said in your review put your back into.it
Ass to leg man here.

No to cankles...
@ altbier,

Whatever happened your friend Mya-Mylanna? She used to tour SA frequently..

I always find the diversity of people's preference to be most interesting.

This thread is perfectly designed for pics to prove your point. Here's one of my favorite butts--Mya MyLanna.

Unfortunately, I can't post a pic of Angel Grace's fine ass, but it's truly awe-inspiring. Originally Posted by Altbier
Ass man here too!
Except those fake asses…..those weird me out.
Love the fake tits….but those ass implants or BBLs are an oddity that I haven’t been able to get my head around.
We have the luxury of being a city with many fine Latinas who have exquisite asses.
Although for my money, one of the finest asses I ever found was that of a white gal who was in our city for a while, Kotton Candy.
Anyone remember her?
Her legs and ass still haunt my memory many years later!