Welcome Wagon?

Paulie you're always welcome at Lexxxy and I's High end place so you're keeping up with your upset ny lifestyle lol
Warm up the hot tub!!!
Warm up the hot tub!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
How big is it?
How big is it? Originally Posted by bambino
I don't like to brag.... but if I had Jimmy Durante's nose.... and I walked into a wall with a hard on.... I wouldn't break said nose.....
I don't like to brag.... but if I had Jimmy Durante's nose.... and I walked into a wall with a hard on.... I wouldn't break said nose..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I meant the hot tub numnuts
I don't like to brag.... but if I had Jimmy Durante's nose.... and I walked into a wall with a hard on.... I wouldn't break said nose..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
where's the proof?

Picture please.
where's the proof?

Picture please.
where's the proof?

Picture please. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Ask Lexxxy.
I meant the hot tub numnuts Originally Posted by bambino
heh.
My bad.... I guess....
So anyways, you guys don't have a welcome wagon forum.
We've got them in Upset and in Awbany/HV....
But I'm not allowed to post in them:

Loki Loki
Loki said he was gonna look into it a couple of weeks ago.... but he must be awfully busy modtarding something else.... or.... complaining about the volunteer job he signed up for.....
lil help in upset DED????
heh.

So anyways, you guys don't have a welcome wagon forum.
We've got them in Upset and in Awbany/HV....
But I'm not allowed to post in them:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Ever consider there may be a good reason for that - you
Pauly is pretty tame compared to some of the posters here.
Ever consider there may be a good reason for that - you Originally Posted by berryberry
I'm convinced of it!!!
But Loki said it couldn't possibly be true.
He promised to look into it.... but I've heard nothing.... and it's been like two weeks.
Of course I know that being a modtard is a volunteer job and bla bla bla whine whine whine....

Pauly is pretty tame compared to some of the posters here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I'm a fucking Prince!!!
If you're a prince can I be a pirate?

Shivver me timbers miss!!!