How to give a blow job

You said a mouth full !! Ginger
I'll take you up on that money back guarantee. No pop no worries???
Think what u want but i can moneyback guarantee my fuckin mouth so u may wanna jus go head n shut urs Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Looks like I need to plug them holes!
Think what u want but i can moneyback guarantee my fuckin mouth so u may wanna jus go head n shut urs Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I think that Jayded should not shut up but come on down to Arkansas and prove it. Any other guys up for making her prove her challenge?
I think that Jayded should not shut up but come on down to Arkansas and prove it. Any other guys up for making her prove her challenge? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
She's already coming.., just not to where I can stick my dick in her mouth!

eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1536208
Im already here
So how does this money back guarantee work?
If i dont give u one of the best ever blowjobs uvr ever had, its free. Pretty simple
If you were a little closer I would be at your door but NWA is almost as close as Dallas if you are driving from CA and Dallas is the Holy Land. If I was going to take a road trip the extra hour to Dallas would be worth it.
If i dont give u one of the best ever blowjobs uvr ever had, its free. Pretty simple Originally Posted by jayded_angel
So who judges if it's "one of the best ever"?
Idk how to explain it. I just do it. Ive heard that women who love to suck dick are the best at it. But idk. It's all opinion Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Maybe I should start this thread.
So who judges if it's "one of the best ever"? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Id assume the one with the mouth on his cock
So we get to judge? Sweet...I'll be there next week.
Trust me... ive been told and told and told and told nuuuumerous times that ive got it WAY DOWN. so ya i can say it. Read the reviews Originally Posted by jayded_angel
what a shame you are stuck being bored and having to pass the time on the forum
Ya my appt today cancelled. Ill manage. Gunna hit the hot tub, shower, and probably crash.