Sleep Sex???

Lest we forget; any person, at any time can (as many have in the past) allege an unlawful act whether there is any validity to it at all.

Even when the alleged act is impossible, e.g. don't laugh: the accused was dead prior to the alleged incident, the accused was physically incapable, the accused wasn't even on the same continent at the time of the act. Except in the first case, it doesn't always stop you from taking the ride.(False police reports especially those related to child custody cases waste more tax payer's money than even vice does).

(His question: "I'm beginning to find the temptation irresistible; can I get in trouble if I give in and have sex with her the next time that happens?" (short answer: not only "yes" but "FUCK YES!!!")).bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I see your point... if I were him, I would double lock my door first...if that doesn't help the situation, then she would have to go! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Both correct,.... but not if you're asleep too.
or
OMG perfecty deniability for the lady...if i was her, I would tell him next time, take advantage! A fun time, and no one is at fault! Perfect! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
She gives consent while of sound mind.
I use to sleep walk real bad when I was growing up and into my twenties but I didn't remember any of it..they told me about it...hmmmmmm wonder if I did some naughty stuff and they kept their mouth shut when I was in my twenties....damn... Originally Posted by fd150
that's funny so did I. I woke up a whole barracks when I was in tech school down at Keesler AFB. They looked around and I was the only one sleeping so they knew it had to be me. I don't remember a thing.
I don't like to be woken up for sex, but I do it often myself. Often times I wake up froggier than a toad in the middle of the night and just feel like I have to get it! I may stroke a bit to get some kind of encouragement to continue, and I've even woken a man up with a BJ. Never actually had sex with someone while either they or myself was asleep asleep. Just groggy from sleep. Hee hee.

And yes, Ambien-sex is hot. Far fewer inhibitions, and no screaminig...just a lot of gasping. LOL.