Does size matter?

does a 7 inch penis on a 180 pound guy feel the same inside of you as does the same 7 inch penis on a 250 pound guy.

That report is talking about dicks outside the pleasure zone. Wouldn't the important consideration be INSIDE.
It is what it is
Hmmmm so if I lose 150lbs it'll be 10" longer??? WOW diet time.
I've never actually measured myself, any of you ladies want to help me?
I think thats unoffically refered to as "Dickeydo" syndrome. That's where your belly sticks out farther than your dickeydo!
Average depth of a woman's vagina during sex is 6" to 7". So if u r 6" you're good...if u r 8" <Smiling> u r great!
Actually if you are 6 you are GREAT, and that's a bit much at times. If you are above that, take a hike lol.

Not all women are built like the grand canyon and not every vagina can accomodate what the stats dictate. There is a perfect fit for everyone out there. I broke up with mine.
Well London, I'm available if you need a new play toy. Batteries Not Including.
Mine is like a belly button....it's an innie :-(
I like to measure it in millimeters because it sounds bigger.

;-)
Hmmm.... So does this mean I gained 3" last year?
  • Tulsa
  • 01-15-2011, 08:39 AM
I went to a running diet and was hoofing 4 miles a day. Two previous "lovers" knew me before and after the weight loss was obviously but both ladies were convinced my tool was larger....I laughed but enjoyed the opinion thinking, same tool but smaller shed.
Tulsa (damn I hate posting under your avatar!!), I had a similar experience with only a 15 pound weight loss. I got myself in a little better shape and had a couple of ladies comment about my increased "length" while all along it was decreased width!!
I have seriously noticed a difference on some but it could have been the "extra energy -effort " they were able to put forth.
Interesting thread . . . Glad I remain lean and mean . . .
Well,I did once have a girlfriend ask "so now that you're losing weight, is it getting bigger?" I thought she was just having aural sex with me. But maybe she was actually right!