ALERT

TBone - can we move over reviews regardless of the date (even the older ones)?
  • lucia
  • 12-31-2009, 10:54 PM
how do we move reviews from aspd let me know have 9yrs worth
Fancy,, I feel for you.. I have a copied or all the url's and saved the actual public review in a word doc.. Unfortunately I do not have the BCD.. Where does that get me?
I am moving reviews from ASPD - New Orleans for several ladies that have signed on here and asked me to do so - two or three for each.

How many reviews for each lady is appropriate? I see some girls with 10, 20, even 50 and they want them all.

What does the brain trust think about that?

SeaDog
I asked for recommendations on a new board, and everyone seems to be in agreement about this site! I thought I was already a member here, but couldn't seem to get logged in right, therefore, I've made a new profile.

If you are a previous member of aspd and are now on this board and wouldn't mind transferring my reviews over to here, it would be greatly appreciated!

I hope everyone stays safe and has a great New Year!

Kisses,
Staci Stacked
  • TBONE
  • 01-05-2010, 01:48 PM
All reviews no matter how old are welcome as long as the lady is still working.
im with fancy on that request!!!
Isn't there some ownership issues with copying something posted on another site and pasting it onto this one. I mean I know ASPD is kind of floundering now, but that information is still owed by someone isn't it? Couldn't there be legal action taken?
Growing pains.
Patience and diligence will win out.