Another bitch slap to face for democraps...REALITY!!

The OP is a total nut case.

I have told him dozens of times "I don't give a shit about Biden."

Yet look what he keeps coming up with.
Biden is making me money , so fuck you retards.
He never will...as he's dead Originally Posted by matchingmole
So is Biden
Biden is making me money , so fuck you retards. Originally Posted by tobias1988
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/01/17/...lose-news.html

It’s going to drop faster than his polls.
Losers,, pathetic losers. I am making capital gains, why are your not? Intelligence, education, balls? I am assuming a deficit on all accounts as my portfolio is fat and happy. Fat like you, but not sad and lonely like you.
Losers,, pathetic losers. I am making capital gains, why are your not? Intelligence, education, balls? I am assuming a deficit on all accounts as my portfolio is fat and happy. Fat like you, but not sad and lonely like you. Originally Posted by tobias1988
Capital gains on what? Trumps tax code is still in effect. So, it’s still possible.
Losers,, pathetic losers. I am making capital gains, why are your not? Intelligence, education, balls? I am assuming a deficit on all accounts as my portfolio is fat and happy. Fat like you, but not sad and lonely like you. Originally Posted by tobias1988
... If you're making a whole lotta money $$$$ as you claim,
then WHY are you crying and whining there, mate?

When Trump is voted back on - you'll make MORE!

#### Salty
Guess who has the lowest recorded approval rating? So things suck, and your answer is someone who sucked worse? Originally Posted by 69in2it69

Give it a few more months and Biden will be in the 20's. Then who will have "sucked" worse?

The first Democrat to go from 80, 90% of the Black vote to an approval rating among Blacks at 60% or less ( and falling ) and Hispanics obviously can't stand Biden coming in at 28% where I imagine the majority of the country will be by Nov.
That would be Political suicide. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Can one commit suicide twice?

So money is what matters most to you? Not a crime wave the likes of which we haven't seen in this country in decades? Inflation not seen in decades? An open border with drugs and sex trafficking not seen in decades? Empty store shelves?

But hey, you gotta be who you are.