How did this one get verified?

When someone questions how a provider got "Verified" in an open thread the Implication is that something improper has occurred. Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Never meant to imply that. Traditionally when I see verified on a provider rolling out in the Welcome section she has pictures and a complete show case right off the bat. This one only stated she was affiliated with another provider who dropped off the grid. Just seemed strange to me.
it is my opinion that the rules are enforced differently for different members on this board.

take for example, Whispers, who can pretty much say whatever he wants whenever he wants and the mods refuse to do anything to him.

so why would anyone objectively think that any of the rules are enforced equally here?
it is my opinion that the rules are enforced differently for different members on this board.

take for example, Whispers, who can pretty much say whatever he wants whenever he wants and the mods refuse to do anything to him.

so why would anyone objectively think that any of the rules are enforced equally here? Originally Posted by boobs mcgee

What does Whispers have to do with this thread? Are you implying Still Looking was "penalized" for posting this thread? The provider that Still Looking was curious about was given provider status because the requirements ECCIE requires for provider status was met.

As for the rules not being enforced equally, my mod partner Space gave me the points that resulted in a ban for me after I resigned as mod my first go around. He enforced the rules to me like any other member regardless that we worked as mods together and shared many beers, etc.

sixx
What does Whispers have to do with this thread? Are you implying Still Looking was "penalized" for posting this thread? The provider that Still Looking was curious about was given provider status because the requirements ECCIE requires for provider status was met.

As for the rules not being enforced equally, my mod partner Space gave me the points that resulted in a ban for me after I resigned as mod my first go around. He enforced the rules to me like any other member regardless that we worked as mods together and shared many beers, etc.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I can honestly say I have earned 'ALMOST" all my points. It's like getting a ticket. Chances are you broke the law. Doesn't make the cop a bad guy. He's just doing his job. It's the cavity search for running a stop sign I don't like!
I kinda like their cavity searches.
I kinda like their cavity searches. Originally Posted by texasswildcat
I might be able to help you with that.... please post a picture or two.
Whispers is one of several people who receive preferential treatment on this board by mods. Other than that he has nothing to do with this discussion.

Mods obviously treat him differently. To deny it is silly, since there is so much evidence to the contrary.

I've made no implication about SL being mistreated. I made a observation that rules here are enforced differently upon different members. I would guess depending on what that person can do for that other person in real life.

And there is more than one mod, although I can surmise they are all friends.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Damn boobs! Get a cup of coffee and chill this morning! You are starting to sound like a personal attack and nobody should want to do that here. Whispers is very good at pushing the envelope without crossing the line (he may step on the line but is usually very careful not to cross it). Often times others that try to do that end up winding the line around their throats and hanging themselves with it. lol This is an information exchange board. Use the info to find whatever you are looking for, not to condemn others.......

Sorry for getting off subject.......
Whispers is one of several people who receive preferential treatment on this board by mods. Other than that he has nothing to do with this discussion.

Mods obviously treat him differently. To deny it is silly, since there is so much evidence to the contrary.

I've made no implication about SL being mistreated. I made a observation that rules here are enforced differently upon different members. I would guess depending on what that person can do for that other person in real life.

And there is more than one mod, although I can surmise they are all friends. Originally Posted by boobs mcgee

I may get special treatment because I'm crazy. I'm not sure. The Mods here are fair and both Whispers and I have received points. Many mods have different styles. I can honestly say when I ask a question here in Austin my question gets answered. In San Antonio Mokoa doesn't answer questions if he doesn't like you. He uses the rules to screw with people. When Whispers and I went down to pay him a visit no rules were broken. Still doesn't make it right.

I asked to get an explanation on why my thread was moved from coed to Sand Box. He just ignored my question in the thread, my PM and my RTM. That doesn't happen here in Austin. Yesterday I posted a review and got PA response in less than 5 minutes! Go SIXX!

When I started this thread I was not thinking about mods at all. As I look back I can see how it might have been interpreted that way.
I can honestly say I have earned 'ALMOST" all my points. It's like getting a ticket. Chances are you broke the law. Doesn't make the cop a bad guy. He's just doing his job. It's the cavity search for running a stop sign I don't like! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Good point. It's that old, "Don't shoot the messenger!" idiom. Space & Sixx are just reminding us of the guidelines and policies on here, and the consequences for breaking them. I believe this may fall under the guideline of "quacking."

Damn boobs! Get a cup of coffee and chill this morning! You are starting to sound like a personal attack and nobody should want to do that here. Whispers is very good at pushing the envelope without crossing the line (he may step on the line but is usually very careful not to cross it). Often times others that try to do that end up winding the line around their throats and hanging themselves with it. lol This is an information exchange board. Use the info to find whatever you are looking for, not to condemn others.......

Sorry for getting off subject....... Originally Posted by richcran
Very well said. Not trying to put a monkey on your back, Boobs (ha-ha..avatar) nor jump on this bandwagon, and those are some very legit concerns that you bring out into the open, but maybe you should voice your concerns privately to the mods.
I might be able to help you with that.... please post a picture or two. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't think you're my hubby's type, but you seem really nice, I'll ask
Good point. It's that old, "Don't shoot the messenger!" idiom. Space & Sixx are just reminding us of the guidelines and policies on here, and the consequences for breaking them. I believe this may fall under the guideline of "quacking. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I've always understood "quacking" to pertain to reviews.
I don't think you're my hubby's type, but you seem really nice, I'll ask Originally Posted by texasswildcat
He can watch he just needs to hold his applause until I'm all done.
He can watch he just needs to hold his applause until I'm all done. Originally Posted by Still Looking
... so you won't mind if he is laughing his arse off???
... so you won't mind if he is laughing his arse off??? Originally Posted by fun2come
If she looks like her avatar.... would you? Something tells me that's not the case.