The "Settled Science"? of Global Warming

We should deport families that will not vaccinate their children to a leper colony! Originally Posted by WTF
If they are not here legally, they should be deported to their home country. Then should be mandated to take the vaccine against volcanos.
I don't really know why EVA is even interested in this. I would like to know. The corellation between volcanic activity and local climate changes was documented years ago particularly in the Antartic. Why does EVA think this is funny? Is it because Obama still wants to blow billions of dollars on a hoax? Does that make it funny? Or that he wants the US to cede control of our air and water to the United Nations? Maybe EVA has missed all the stories about climate change believers changing their minds and coming out against the "settled science". Why are you commenting anyway? Underwear too tight? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Want to bring up the rising of the Antarctic due to glacial melt and volcanic activity again judy?
You crossed the line and like the stupid jackass you are you posted another forbidden topic, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only in your perverted mind ass wipe...Report it then see if it gets any traction than your last attempt. If anyone should have gotten points it was you and your nut nuzzling buddy, but the mod gave you a pass..
Want to bring up the rising of the Antarctic due to glacial melt and volcanic activity again judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When you build your tin foil hat do you use that special non-stick foil or just the regular... ur'a buttlicker?
Only in your perverted mind ass wipe...Report it then see if it gets any traction than your last attempt. If anyone should have gotten points it was you and your nut nuzzling buddy, but the mod gave you a pass.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Deflect as you are ignorantly wont, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you left nothing to the imagination.
Snick, another expert on Kansas. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Iam not an expert on Kansas and you're not an expert on "Global Warming" either. In fact you don't have a remote clue about the subject.

Jim
Iam not an expert on Kansas and you're not an expert on "Global Warming" either. In fact you don't have a remote clue about the subject.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
ur'a buttlicker is following the yellow brick road. Him and Elton...

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LOL and you are...Gimme a break. Glaciers in Kansas.
Deflect as you are ignorantly wont, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you left nothing to the imagination. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Put up or STFU.
ur'a buttlicker is following the yellow brick road. Him and Elton... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
you are following the yellow dick road whiffy.
you are following the yellow dick road whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You devastated me... ur'a buttlicker
LOL and you are...Gimme a break. Glaciers in Kansas. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Iam still waiting for your claim to fame when the Ice Bergs all melt and oceans rise and flood the land, lol. Do you still think that's going to happen, in spite of all the real evidence that debunks that silly Al Gorian theory, lol.

Jim
Put up or STFU. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Captured at # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You devastated me... ur'a buttlicker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm crushed ur'a cocksucker.
Captured at # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once more for your dumb ass put up or shut up. do you understand what that means?