Encounter: Kara - Ole Faithful

Some may say we are "bashing", however, others may say that we are sharing our experiences. The purpose of these reviews, IMHO, is to share our experiences and for the readers to decide if the reviewed provider is a good match for their desired services. It seems apparent from some here that Kara doesn't prefer older clients. Perhaps she is just moody. If you have good expoeriences with her, great! Others have not had good experiences with her and have shared their thoughts. So, continue with your activities and we shall continue, or not, with ours.
Some may say we are "bashing", however, others may say that we are sharing our experiences. The purpose of these reviews, IMHO, is to share our experiences and for the readers to decide if the reviewed provider is a good match for their desired services. It seems apparent from some here that Kara doesn't prefer older clients. Perhaps she is just moody. If you have good expoeriences with her, great! Others have not had good experiences with her and have shared their thoughts. So, continue with your activities and we shall continue, or not, with ours. Originally Posted by Markmeup
You are absolutely right, bad experiences can and should be shared but without bashing someone as Sheen started to do.
  • V31L
  • 03-25-2024, 03:32 PM
Sounds good and if she really does not wanna see older gentleman she should disclose in her ad
What is considered older
@ charliesheen99 she is mediocre nothing great I mean I am sure probably everyone on here has dumped a load in her at least once 👍 Originally Posted by V31L
What is considered older Originally Posted by Sgent30
I am in my 40s and Kara is the first girl I picked. Her demeanor to me was very friendly and open. Very easy to talk to. I would have like to seen her smile more and a little more upbeat but hey. She never gave the hint that age was an issue at all. Then again she knew it was my first time. But of the handful of girls I have seen Kara has been my favorite.

I think Kara has more weight on her shoulders than we realize and has anyone noticed she posts more than once a day everyday 7 days a week! That girl hustles. Does she ever get a break? She is entitled to some not so good days.