prefered girls with or without tattos?

I'm not a tattoo fan, don't really see the point, but if a lady has a few small ones I'm OK with it.
I have no tattoos, and might have to run a special for those who have a preference for girls with no tats!!!! . Tats are definitely not my thing and can sometimes be "tat"cky.

Xo

Angelina
I don't mind tats.....as long as they're not on or around the breasts or too close to the kitty - it's all good.
I don't mind body art, but my preference is clean, clear, smooth skin. In fact, I wish Angelina would tour in Ohio sometime.
I am actually a fan of yours and have followed your posts! I'd gladly tour Ohio one of these days!!!!

I don't mind body art, but my preference is clean, clear, smooth skin. In fact, I wish Angelina would tour in Ohio sometime. Originally Posted by ANONONE
I don't mind to see tats..As for me not my thing too cover my body with tats..
  • jr4u
  • 05-22-2010, 10:47 PM
no, I am not big on tats...i like natural stuff
Not a deal breaker for me, but I prefer 'few' or 'none' over 'many'...
I have a friend who recently retired from the Marines. He has a tat that he is proud of.
I also had a friend who died a few years ago who had a tat on his wrist. A seven-diget number that he didn't want when he got it. He was liberated form a Nazi concentration camp in Poland.
In my opinion a woman’s skin is her most important sex organ. I would like it natural.
A few years ago one of our ladies told me she was going to have Shooter worked in to a tat on her rear. I asked her not to so she wouldn't be sitting on me.
I hate Tattoos.
Tattoo friendly here and all natural is fine also, it's more about the woman than the ink.
They're OK as long as they're not overwhelming or poorly done. Oh yeah, and the jailhouse styled ones definitely ARE a turn-off to me.
I could go either way.
I always enjoy the "Clean Slate" as Angelina put it. However, I don't particularly mind tats on a lady if they are tasteful and feminine.

~D