It Makes No Sense!

Best mouth in KC. LOL Compared to who? Was there a contest?
Amazing Specials for KC!!! 400/hr Really? lol
Pics are 100% me! (..And the pictures are of her thigh)

5 star service. (5 stars, really? Lemme check TER!)
"Trucker friendly". Nothing says classy like doing a guy in his long haul rig.
  • Luxie
  • 05-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Those "disclaimer" photos kill me.
Doubles, but only one provider is shown.
or the excellent one real men don't negotiate they tip. which by all means is a true statement! but if you have to put that in your add your not the girl for me. imo it just screams that something is and probably will go wrong.

I understand you ladies work very hard for your money and we all very much appreciate your services. but for a gal to imply that I should tip her before I have ever even seen her no thanks.
"respectful men only". You mean I can't call you dirty names? I'm supposed to bring flowers? Throw my cape over the mud puddle? Bow and ask permission to enter the lady's boudoir? Damn! I wanna refund!!

"I love older men!" Meaning, "they cum faster!" Yeah, maybe, but we eat a whole lot slower! That's how younger women feel like "victims" in a nice way. That's a fact Jack!!

Sexy Blonde hair blue eye devil ..
the devil has red eyes
does she have horn's and who want's to be with a devil "
Sexy Blonde hair blue eye devil ..
the devil has red eyes
does she have horn's and who want's to be with a devil " Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
well there have been quite a few gals who fancy old satan here!!!!!!!!1
or those ads with girls showing you their asshole. like that is attractive?
yeah, you must not have an attractive face/body/bust, which is why you are showing your ass in my face,

pass
or those ads with girls showing you their asshole. like that is attractive?
yeah, you must not have an attractive face/body/bust, which is why you are showing your ass in my face,

pass
Originally Posted by johnnyretard
jtr you have a skewed sense of things! it is all a matter of personal taste as to what one person or another find attractive. for instance you posted a picture with two toned asses and one less than toned ass. two checks on the toned asses and an x on the not so toned ass! just because you or I look at that picture and find it accurate. someone else may look at that picture and think its ass backwards.
"Trucker friendly". Nothing says classy like doing a guy in his long haul rig. Originally Posted by mojoworkin
just because you or I look at that picture and find it accurate. someone else may look at that picture and think its ass backwards. Originally Posted by satan666
right and just because someone thinks Ice cream is for dessert and carrots/broccoli are vegetables arent DOES not make it so!
OMG what's wrong with you!

right, that is what you are saying, right?
or

just because YOU think a Snickers bar is dessert and aspirin is not, DOES not make it so!
GRRRRR

something like that, right?

yeah, I know different stuff floats different boats, but so?
That pic is still true, for that very reason

yeah I know some say rebel wilson hot and Michelle Jenneke is GROSS
but those people are in such a minority, they dont matter, least not to me.

same as anyone who has said,
"you cannot joke about BLANK"

I drifted off there, what was upsettin you again?
I have always laughed at the photos of stuff like cherries, diamonds, lips or some other unrelated stuff. "I could not decided to give her a call until I saw the photo of cherries"