Hambone Spoke but what happen?

I'm a lover not a fighter, I am here to get laid (more), I just want to be and play safe.
I saw the male vice cops speaking to one of the club workers earlier in the evening. They were huddled in the back corner by the bathroom at the little back bar. I recognized the suits when they showed back up with hoods on.

If you compromise the club, there is no need compromise any of the patrons. Keep in mind that the club ran security at the front door as well.
ding ding ding, we may have a winner. TY TxJohn. Good info and you are correct about the door now that I think about it.
On home2, Hambone was "Last Seen: 26th March 2009 - 03:46 PM," and has ZERO posts. Ck set that up to mirror ASPD, with forum names, Mods and all. Originally Posted by metal_head
I have HomeII open right now . Hambone and 2dogs are forum leaders on that site.
I have HomeII open right now . Hambone and 2dogs are forum leaders on that site. Originally Posted by Htowner
I know, Hambone just hasn't posted anything there, so I really don't think he is on that board. I think it's just his name there. Where ever he is, I wish him the best.
I know of a few, I would like to know the gents and who were the rats. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I don't think were any "rats" per say. I think some people talked to the wrong people at the wrong time and said the wrong things to people they didn't necessarily know.
I found my pasta ticket in my car. You think I can redeem that sucker somewhere?
I know, Hambone just hasn't posted anything there, so I really don't think he is on that board. It think it's just his name there. Where ever he is, I wish him the best. Originally Posted by metal_head

I see what you mean. That is very strange indeed .
Where ever he is, I wish him the best. Originally Posted by metal_head
He's probably the guy still playing the violin on that sinking ship...
The questions about HOW it happened are still being investigated. And yes, it is interesting that some "handles" were checked off but that person did not attend. So I believe vice did read the thread of who was not going to be there and were let in using those handles.

Clearly the door guy and cashiier doesn't have any idea who is who.

There were 2 vice ladies who said:
1. Hi I am new, UTR, no reviews. I will give you a BJ for 30 min for $75 - interested?
2. Hi I am new, UTR, no reviews. Read what is on my cell phone.
(hands cell phone to guy who reads) "I Love Greek"
Lady: Thats great, I love Greek also. I will do a 30 min Greek session for $75, interested?

5 guys said YES to these ladies and were arrested.

6 ladies answered specific hobby questions about services and $ and were busted.
1 Lady had drugs in her purse.

It is one thing for a KNOWN member to introduce you to someone and VOUCHES for that person. Its something completely different for discuss the hobby with someone who just walks up to you.....without a name....

The ladies were brought in by a "member on the guest list" with 2 UTR ladies.

Several people were NOT let in b/c they weren't on the invite list, despite having 2 ladies EACH with them.

Obviously some others got in.

The rules ARE pretty clear: no p4p; no discussion of p4p; no negotiation of p4p.

EVEN if you know a provider and are abso-fucking-ly sure everything is ok, SOMEONE MAY BE LISTENING over your shoulder.

The rules were in place for EVERYONE'S security.

There are ways to meet people at the social and talk at a later date; and ways to engage in risky behavior. There is nothing illegal about the socials; meet and greets; or anything else about the party....EXCEPT....

On member was approached by the BJ lady, he said he wasn't interested, he was just there to eat and drink; the lady then asked him for a card and as he handed her one, he was grabbed and handcuffed (but later released).

I have kicked people out of previous socials when I heard then discussing p4p. I have taken several people off the invite list for actually engaging in p4p at the previoius venue.

People got mad at me - and told me I was a dick for enforcing these rules.....What ever.

3 people got into the White House and actually shook the President's hand at the last dinner - with a zillion secret service people who got paid a ton of money for security.

The security at the socials is only as good as the members who do the vouching. I know ladies who actually gave vouches for guys they NEVER saw.....again, whatever.

The future socials will be dramatically paired down; venue will not be disclosed until a few HOURS before the event and the venues will change.

More security will be in place to insure JOHNNYBLOWJOB is really JOHNNYBLOWJOB.

UTR ladies will have a difficult time getting in, if at all.

The socials will be MUCH smaller.

All because a FEW people can't read or play by the rules.

It could have been worse. VICE could have arrested all 125 people and marched us all downtown, run us through the system, then let us all go the next morning.

Vice could have asked EVERYONE for their id; tkaen pictures, etc.

Vice ONLY arrested the people who broke the rules......or broke the rules and got caught!

any thoughts on future socials are always welcome.

But we will NEVER get to the bottom of what really happened.....
The only thing I can be sure of is......it will probably happen again!

Hopefully next time, Vice will leave with their tails between their legs because NO ONE will take the bait.

and FINALLY, I want my pasta ALSO!
i put my unused pasta ticket in my glove compartment. maybe i can get two plates next time?
thanks for the explanation CB. that is exactly what i needed to hear...
Speaking of Hambone, where is the old boy?

This is also a good time to point out that you shouldn't assume that someone with a particular name on this board is the person using that name on another board. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Oh yes it does if you see the name it is them every time. It is an Internet rule.

I think some people talked to the wrong people at the wrong time and said the wrong things to people they didn't necessarily know. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
And that's PRECISELY why some (lol...read, me) think it's important to publish the handles of those who were detained at the social. There are those among us who consider the scenario you describe sufficient enough to be an unpardonable sin. Discretion is EVERYTHING to some of us.

I don't know if anyone rolled... frankly, don't care. It's much more a,

"...the Defense Department wishes to inform you that your son/daughter was killed because he/she was stupid..."

type of situation for me.

If 10-12 people got collared, there's a fairly good chance at least 1 has co-operated; or, was ALREADY co-operating & was "rung up" that night as part of HPD's theater of the absurd.

I don't have the time nor the energy to separate the wheat from the chaff. Just tell me who they were. They can go their way & I'll go mine.

No hard feelings or malice aforethought on my part. That's just how I see it.
Oh yes it does if you see the name it is them every time. It is an Internet rule.

Originally Posted by Wayward
Well, since everything you read on the internet is true, I guess you're right.