Provider question: Are O's and passion always an illusion?.

I was enjoying him completely and he stopped thrusting and said, "Just wait a few more minutes before faking it". I looked at him and completely lost every single good feeling in my body at that time. I asked him why he said that and he told me that surely I couldn't be enjoying his company that much. Then? Yeah. I waited a couple of minutes and I faked it. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I can think of lots of words to describe that interaction. Ungallant. Ungentlemanly. Rude. Boorish. Neanderthal (apologies to any cavemen out there).

Bringing a lady to orgasm is its own form of pleasure; when it happens in the natural course of events it's a wonderful thing. While I don't get any enjoyment out of a faked "O" (and I think I can usually tell the difference), voicing such a suspicion strikes me as an appalling way to kill any genuine connection that may be happening (as evidenced above). As for stating while in the act an assumption that any orgasm a provider has is going to be faked, well that's a whole different level, isn't it?
What is the reason for faking it? Is it ever for real? Originally Posted by Bobalouie
Sweetheart, it all depends on you. If you are gentle and take your time to arouse us, and at least try to let us communicate our likes(everyone is different) and how we like to be stimulated, the passion and the orgasms are most definately real. If you have bad breath or bite our tongues and lips during DFK, if you bite our nipples, if you jam your finger hard in us, if you bite or suck real hard anywhere on our vagina during DATY-we will probably do anything we can to get you off of us-including faking the "O". H
at least try to let us communicate our likes(everyone is different) and how we like to be stimulated, the passion and the orgasms are most definately real. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
I make a habit of asking this question at the beginning of the session. One lady said, "that was way to personal, and didn't like to disclose it."
I've had a gal smile and say, "You have a gentle touch.".
Then I read posts where so many gals like it when guys are rough (within boundaries) of course. It gets to the point where one can over think it.

The answer I believe is to have many sessions and get to know each other.
I mean my X was a violin after awhile.
One lady said, "that was way to personal, and didn't like to disclose it." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
What a gem. Sounds like she's really in touch with her body, and a great communicator to bootLOL
I make a habit of asking this question at the beginning of the session. One lady said, "that was way to personal, and didn't like to disclose it." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'm so ymmv on that. Shame on me but at one moment, I could like something and then the next day, I do not. Also, the particular person makes a difference to the way that I will respond. So it's a tough question to ask a lady although .. again, sometimes I communicate well concerning this and other times, no.

Besides, I just don't have a bucket list of activities or a script for each person that I meet. It's all so different for each person.

Elisabeth
There are signs of orgasm that you really cannot miss and cannot be faked. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yup...I have noticed the reddish flush which you wrote about on two occasions. This is what convinced me that they weren't faking it.
I love the "Diary of a Call Girl" show and in her interview it was said she "NEVER" came with a client... WOW... and she is so sexy and sensual and open minded...

now I am wondering if my enjoying my "book readers" is the wrong way to go????
Lately I've seen quite a few reviews stating that the provider may have had an orgasm or two during the session. Originally Posted by Bobalouie

Key word is "reviews". I think most everyone on here KNOWS that reviews aren't 100% accurate. I recently read a review of mine on another site where the gentleman said, "....we fucked for an hour or so....."

I can honestly say that I've NEVER had penetration for a full hour, nonstop, with a client.

That said, when people say that women have multiple orgasms during a session, its possible that they want to embellish the story a little bit.
  • TGF
  • 02-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Brittany's point is well taken - if the guys are half as good as their reviews tend to suggest the hobby is littered with superstuds and DATY champs beyond belief.

I do love DATY and listen very carefully both to vocal and bodily responses and I really love it when I can bring as much pleasure to my provider as she brings to me. And as mentioned by several here, each is different: for some it takes a long time and careful attention, others are amazingly responsive (mmmmmmm seems us guys are the same way )
I have had a few ATF. All of them after two or three times together would tell me than it just was not going to happen today or that they were especially interested in __________ today. I even had one lady that on three different occasions contacted me asking me to come and "get her off." While we hit it off well, I am certainly no super stud or expert lover. I understand that "YMMV" is a misnomer, that "YMWV" is the truth.